Lean Mean Body Machine.
- Author Daniel Green
- Published October 13, 2016
- Word count 522
The art of burning excess fats and long term maintenance is as much a change of mind as just dieting and exercising alone. Simply put, a pound of muscle contains 600 calories; a pound of fat contains 3,500. There are, as you can see, many more calories in a pound of fat, and fat development requires no outward stimulation, such as the progressive exercise needed to generate muscle. The reason why fat contains so many more calories than muscle is that the water content of fat is only 15 percent, while muscles contain some 70 percent. There is also a wide difference in lipids (dell components high in calories) between the two. Muscle contains only 6 percent lipids. Fat contains 70 percent lipids.
So, if your goal is to burn body fat and not a day passes when I don’t come across somebody who does. As a matter of fact, it’s among the most frequently asked questions asked. As you are aware if you have conducted your own research, there are lots of books, videos, programs, foods, pills and authorities that have the answer.
To stimulate one pound of muscle growth each month and make a total gain of twelve pounds in a year, you would have to increase your calorie intake by 600 (the number of calories in a pound of muscle) multiplied by 12 (the number of months in a year), or 7,200 calories a year over and above the amount needed for current weight maintenance. This is 7,200 calories in one year, not one day. To ascertain how many additional calories you require daily to gain pure muscle at this rate, simply divide 7,200 by 365 (the number of days in a year) and you’ll come up with approximately 19 extra calories a day. Yes that’s all you need to develop additional lean mas at the rate of one pound a month. It may be worthwhile to exceed this amount for insurance, but not by a large margin. Otherwise you may become fat.
While it would be great to state, "Take this pill and you'll burn all the fat you wish", it just can’t be said. It simply doesn’t work that way. Let’s face it, if it was that simple everybody would be doing it, we'd all be thin, and the dieting industry would be out of business. There is myth after myth about burning body fat. Our hope for you is that you achieve your goal, the Smart Physical Workout team would like to provide you more information in this area, and we have available the lean Mean Body Machine eBook. Download the eBook at the Smart Physical Workout site, link below and after reading this e-book, you'll understand how to exercise and alter your life-style to get the most results possible - without spending a lot of money or spending hours a day to accomplish it.
So let’s advance to the myths and facts about burning body fat. We hope you find this info informative and that you finish inspired to take action.
The Lean, Mean Body Machine
The Art of Burning Excess Fats & Long Term Maintenance.
All from Smart Physical Workout
The concept of Smartphysicalworkout was developed by Daniel Green who has been involved with the Health and Fitness industry since 1999, providing health and fitness products, services to both the local and online community.
After a slow start, the Smartphysicalworkout.com has grown into a well received site for the Health and Fitness community and the team strive to offer the best quality products available, customer service and satisfaction will always be the key to their success.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?