Simple makeup tips & ideas: Makeup for Hooded Eyes
- Author Makeover Kotex
- Published October 25, 2016
- Word count 463
Hooded eyes are beautiful, characterized by extra skin that falls from the brow bone towards the eyelids and covers them. This feature give the face an alluring sexy look, which a lot of beautiful stars have it, such as Jennifer Lawrence, Blake Lively and Taylor Swift. If you have hooded eyes, you know well how hard it is to apply makeup on your eyes, as the canvas is partially hidden. There's no good space to paint eye shadow or draw lines, or even powder. Even though, with the right tools and good tips, you will know how to brighten those hooded eyes of yours, and paint them with the colors you like.
Before you jump into learning how to apply makeup for hooded eyes, make sure you have this trait. Look into the mirror and search for a crease above the eye. If there is a crease, look whether it is hidden when you have wide open eyes. If yes, then you do have hooded eyes. Here's all you have to know about the makeup of hooded eyes.
With hooded eyes, a bigger eyelid is what you need to have for better makeup. You need to create fake eyelids, that's for sure, so that the eyelid looks much bigger than it really is. How do you do that? You need to draw a line above your natural eyelid with a dark pencil, and then smudge it well. Then add dark eye shadow above the line and blend it outwards. Your eyes will look bigger with the fake lines above.
The Smoky Eye
Smoky makeup works well with your hooded eyes, as it helps open up the eyes. With hooded eyes, you need to apply smoky metallic makeup the normal way, and the trick here is to add a lot of sparkle. Use shimmery eye shadow, and lots of it, on your entire lid.
The Smoky Eye Upside Down
If you find it hard to apply smoky makeup on your hooded eyes, then rely on the upside-down trick. Focus on the lower lash line, and apply the dark eye shadow on it. Use a light champagne color on the lid and wing it out so that your eyes look bigger.
Fast & simple makeup tips & ideas for your hooded eyes :
Make the highlighter your best friend. Use it for brighter & bigger eyes.
Rely on bright vibrant colors that extend past your lids.
Focus on other features of your face. Apply makeup on your lips when you feel it is hard for you to draw a cat eye.
To make sure you've done your makeup the right way, go big with your makeup. Create an oversized cat eye wing that brings too much drama.
Do you love your hooded eyes?
Have your direct access to the hottest topics in town: entertainment & celebrity news, simple makeup tips & ideas, new hairstyle designs, beauty tips, the latest fashion news.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix