Why Are My Eyelashes Falling Out and What Can I Do?
- Author Julia Gusmano
- Published January 25, 2017
- Word count 418
Usually your eyelashes are full, long, and very thick. Amazing eyelashes can make a person's eyes brighter and more inviting. The reality is that your eyelashes do fall out throughout life, sometimes more often than others. It can seem at times that our eyelashes do not stay in our lids no matter what we do. There are numerous reasons this can happen. These reasons can include stress, an unhealthy diet, or a hormonal imbalance. The key to stopping your eyelashes from falling out is first identifying the different causes so you can target your treatment correctly.
There are numerous diseases that can cause you to lose your eyelashes faster than normal. Medical terms such as alopecia areta univeralis, follicularis, and poikiloderma can be blamed for eyelash loss. A more common infection like a sty on your eyelid can also contribute to loss. Behavioral disorders such as trichotillomania are also to blame. This disorder is the compulsive pulling and plucking out of any type of hair, including eyelashes. Excessive plucking of the eyelashes can make the lids become coarse and infected which will limit the growth of new hair.
While not exactly plucking, our eyelashes fall out ordinarily due to harsh or excessive rubbing. This can happen with women who remove makeup daily especially. Even small instances in which we get something in our eye or the eyes itch cause eyelashes to fall out. Women need to be cognizant of the amount of mascara that they apply. Mascara can weigh down the eyelashes and cause them to fall out at a higher rate. False eyelashes can be a temporary cure for thinning eyelashes but should not be treated as a long term cure. You need to track down the real cause of your eyelashes falling out and determine whether it is by physical causes or medical problems.
Eyelashes are much more important than we give them credit for. They act as guards for foreign particles that are trying to make their way into our eyes. These particles can include anything from dirt to perspiration. If you were to lose your eyelashes, your eyes would be in great danger of suffering permanent damage. If you think your eyelashes are falling out at an abnormal rate you should consult a physician before trying any hair loss product on the market. There are a lot of different products out there that claim to be the one stop solution to hair loss, so do your research in order to save hundreds of dollars.
There are no posted comments.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman
- What to Look for in a Spa
- Does Acupuncture Really Work?
- What Should You Look For In Microblading Training Instructors
- Microblading Training: How Long Does It Take
- How To Avoid Microblading Training Scams