Are You Searching For the Best Electric Toothbrush? Read This!
- Author Jamie Star
- Published April 16, 2017
- Word count 597
Teeth are some of the smallest, yet most important bones in our bodies. This is because they help us to chew our food, give structure to our faces and improve our appearance when we smile. To get and maintain a beautiful smile, we need to keep them clean. We can achieve this using an electric toothbrush. There are so many brands of electric toothbrushes in the market today. Here are descriptions of the top models to help you pick the best electric toothbrush for your dental hygiene purposes.
Which are the top electric toothbrushes today?
Out of hundreds of electric toothbrushes in the market today, some of them stand out as being the most effective. They include:
Pricey Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush
Oral-B Pro 4000 Crossaction electric toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean electric toothbrush
The Pricey Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush
This electric toothbrush has a design which is high class and made of superior materials. Its body has a matt finish on it and a coating of ceramic paint too. This allows you to brush your teeth with non-slip capability. The handle is the slimmest one in the sector of electric toothbrushes from Philips Sonicare. Hence it is very comfortable to hold. The Pricey Sonicare DiamondClean has an interface that features only one control button. This makes it innovative and easy to use. This electric toothbrush comes with an induction charging glass which is elegant and has 5 modes for brushing your teeth. In addition to that, it vibrates at a rate of 31,000 brush strokes per minute. It also has a timer which alerts you to move to the next section of your mouth after every 20 seconds. At a full charge, the Pricey Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush can go for 42 cleans. It has a recommended retail price of £250.
The Oral-B Pro 4000 Crossaction electric toothbrush
Featuring 3D cleaning technology, the Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction is a highly effective electric toothbrush. It is capable of 8,800 rotations and 40,000 pulsations per minute. These ones can effectively clean your teeth. The Cross-Action technology in this toothbrush removes plaque. Moreover, it has a built-in timer which informs you to move on to the next quadrant of your teeth after every 20 seconds. The Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction informs you when you have completed 2 minutes of brushing which is the recommended time by dentists. It is capable of 4 different cleaning modes. These are Sensitive, Whitening, Gum Care and Daily Clean. With this unit, you can get a total of 32 cleans on a full charge. This means that you can go for 2 weeks without requiring a recharge. It is available at a retail price of £109.99.
The Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean electric toothbrush
This is one of the most recommended toothbrushes all over the world by dentists. It has a feature known as Precision Clean. This one gets in between your teeth to deliver plaque destroying cleaning features. The Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean is able to oscillate and vibrate at the same time. This empowers it to remove twice as much dirt and plaque as a regular toothbrush. Moreover, it pulsates and guides the dirt away from your teeth. Capable of 7,600 rotations per minute, the Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean guarantees clean teeth after every use. In addition to that, it has a 2 minute timer and an interchangeable head. It is one of the most reliable units in the world. It is available for £49.75.
Dental hygiene is very crucial. Our teeth are important for eating, talking and improving our general appearance. The models of electric toothbrushes indicated above include the best electric toothbrush in the world.
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID ?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema