Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- Author Joanne Musa
- Published July 10, 2017
- Word count 451
The Florida tax lien sales are done for the year. Most of them are over by June 1. But did you know that there are plenty of Florida deed sales online all year long? Unlike other states where deed sales only happen once a year, some counties in Florida have tax deed sales as often as once a week! And some of these counties conduct their tax sales online.
The reason that there are so many tax deed sales throughout the year in Florida, instead of just one county tax sale each year, is that Florida is really a tax lien state. Their tax lien sales are held only once a year in May. What’s different about Florida tax liens is that you do not get to foreclose on the property if the lien doesn’t redeem. Instead, you apply for the property to go into a tax deed sale. The property is sold at the tax deed auction, and the tax lien is satisfied. There are pros and cons to this system, both for the tax lien holder and the tax deed investor.
Pros and Cons for the Tax Lien Investor
As long as you do your due diligence on the tax sale properties and only bid on good properties, you won’t have to worry about getting the property. You can be confident that someone will bid on the property at the tax sale and your lien will be paid. You do have to pay an application fee (which varies with each county) and you will have to redeem any other outstanding tax liens and pay any subsequent taxes. The bright side to this is that everything you pay from this point on will earn 18% interest until the property is sold at the tax sale, or is redeemed. The property can still be redeemed until it is actually purchased at the tax deed auction.
Pros and Cons for Tax Deed Investors
Since there is a continual feed of properties into the tax deed sales from tax lien investors, there are multiple tax sales a year, perhaps even each month. The drawback to this is that unlike the big county sales in other states there are a limited amount of properties in each sale. Competition can be intense, especially if the tax sales are online.
Want Specific Training For Online Tax Deed Sales Around The Country?
You can find out more about online tax deed sales around the country in Tax Lien Lady’s Guide to Online Tax Deed Sales. Discover where to find the tax sale information, how to register for these tax sales and how to research tax sale properties online. Find out more at www.OnlineTaxDeeds.com
Joanne Musa is a Tax Lien Investing Coach and Consultant who works with investors who want to learn how to invest in profitable tax lien certificates and tax deeds. She is founder of www.TaxLienLady.com, and is the author of numerous e-books and online courses for tax lien investing.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?