Cookbook for College Students
- Author Woodrow Wilson
- Published September 5, 2017
- Word count 348
Don't let your student starve. College is a busy and expensive time. Students can't afford the time to cook or the cost of eating out. Surveys show that nearly half of all University of California students don't have access to proper nutrition. They can't live on Top Raman and beer alone. Send your student off to school with a copy of "The Champagne Taste/Beer Budget Cookbook". It's the cheapest book you'll buy them all year, and the one most likely to go on to graduate school with them. It's a light read—a refreshing change from their English Literature 999 homework.
Most of the recipes are fast and fun. Everyday ingredients avoid shopping trips to specialty stores. Instructions like "Open beer, drink half" fit the college lifestyle. Dinner is on the table in no time, even if aromas from the kitchen make the wait seem endless. You don't have to tell them, but home cooked meals from "The Champagne Taste/Beer Budget Cookbook" are good for them. (It didn't work when they were two; it still doesn't when they're twenty.)
Cooking for themselves gives students real control. No more "ooh, I can't eat that". They can add or avoid their fad food fetish of the week. They can decide how much or how little salt or sugar to include. They chose from dozens of ways to dress up food they can afford. Spaghetti recipes range from homey to exotic. None of the great tasting vegetable recipes look like something from the junior high school cafeteria steam table. There's a wide variety available to the student cook.
The book includes a few fancy recipes suitable for parents' weekend or date night. An appetizer like Crab Stuffed Mushrooms creates an atmosphere. A festive dinner of Chicken Marsala and candlelight won't strain a student's bank account. There's also a chapter filled with dishes for champagne brunch. You may want to borrow your student's copy to explore these dishes. Better yet, treat yourself to your own copy of "The Champagne Taste/Beer Budget Cookbook." It will save you time and money too.
Woodrow Wilson is a retired rocket scientist, a retired Toastmaster executive, and a relapsed workaholic, He is a Caltech PhD chemist who brings creativity out of the lab and into your life. His original recipes will brighten your day from brunch to dinner. Read an excerpt and buy "The Champagne Taste/Beer Budget Cookbook" at http://assets.booklocker.com/pdfs/4255s.pdf Get acquainted with him at http://www.woodrow-wilson.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Reasons that MEC Pots are Excellent Pressure Cookers
- Turning Natural Clay into the Best Green Cookware
- This eco-friendly Cookware brand is great if you are looking for 100% “green” pots and pans
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Eco-Friendly Cookware – This cookware is "Green" a full 360 degrees
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Best BBQ Grills for the Money 2020
- The Best Healthy And Non-Toxic Pots and Pans
- This stovetop slow cooker is a better choice for healthy cooking. Learn why
- The best rice cooker must retain all nutrients, both complex and simple carbs. Learn how and why that will affect your health
- Types of pressure cookers, and which one for healthy cooking?
- Why a Good Mixing Bowl Matters for Your Kitchen?
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients