Get a Dental Implant in West Hollywood
- Author Aaron Paz
- Published September 30, 2017
- Word count 497
Missing a tooth? You’re not alone. The truth is, it’s not uncommon to be missing a tooth. In fact, over 120 million people in the United States are living without one or more of their teeth. So what can you do? There are many options available, but there’s only one that is capable of restoring your missing tooth.
Dental implants are the leading solution for restoring or replacing missing teeth in West Hollywood. Over 500,000 people annually turn towards dental implants to solve their missing tooth woes. If you want to do well for your missing tooth, take a look at how dental implants can help you.
Reasons to Get a Dental Implant
Dental implants have been the fastest growing solution for restoring missing teeth over the span of 20 years. More and more people are realizing the immense benefits dental implants has over traditional dentures or partials. Here’s why dental implants have earned the title of #1 solution for tooth restoration in West Hollywood.
The primary reason why a lot of geriatric patients choose dental implants for themselves is due to their esthetic advantages. Dental implants visually resemble that of a natural tooth. The dentist shades the crown of the implant to match the same coloring of your natural teeth, so that it’s hard to distinguish which tooth of yours is actually a dental implant.
Others choose dental implants because of the immense improvement of eating and speaking. In comparison to natural teeth, dentures only have 50% chewing retention. Fortunately, dental implants retain 90% of your chewing ability. This is good news for those who like having an extensive choice of food. In addition, dental implants make socialization a breeze. With dentures you can feel them inhibiting your enunciation and lip movement. Dental implants on the other hand are natural in feeling and doesn’t make talking feel like a chore.
One of the health benefits dental implants have is that they do not pose a risk to the remainder of your teeth. They have no effect on any adjacent teeth. Solutions like bridges and dentures require support from teeth neighboring the gap to support them, putting stress on those teeth and potentially damaging their health and longevity. Instead, dental implants bond through osseointegration to the jawbone so they remain secure and stay in place without risking the health of other teeth.
Lastly, everyone can agree dental implants are easy to care for. Unlike dentures and bridges which require sticky adhesives to stay in place throughout the day and require extensive cleanings before and after bed, dental implants only need the same oral care natural teeth require. The composition of a dental implant is not the same as a natural tooth, and as such cannot develop cavities. However, thousands of bacteria live inside your mouth, so it’s in good practice to brush twice daily, floss and use mouthwash to prevent any gum infections or periodontal diseases that may affect the success rate of a dental implant.
We believe that people should be confident about their smiles, and have a reason to smile at the great deal they can get on dental implants here at our practice. If you or someone you know would like to take full advantage of dental implants, be sure to contact us today online (http://atlanticdentalgrp.com) or at (562) 567-0498 to set up your initial Free Consultation and learn even more about dental implants.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID ?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema