The Power of Crystals
- Author Gisele Gamble
- Published October 14, 2017
- Word count 550
Our living planet has given us many beautiful things. Crystals are one of them. For thousands of years, crystals have been used for their beauty and their power. The ancient Sumerians used crystals to perform magic spells. The Egyptians used crystals like lapis lazuli and emerald to make jewelry and amulets. Both crystals were used for protection. The ancient Greeks used amethyst to maintain sobriety and hematite to protect them in battle.
Jewelry made from crystals is not only beautiful but powerful. The Chinese used jade for beads and statues. I once saw an ancient Chinese burial suit made completely of jade. It was amazing. The American Indians have used turquoise in their jewelry.
Crystals were created when the earth formed. They continue to transform as our planet changes. Raw crystals may not be as attractive as a polished crystal but they are just as powerful. Being a living planet, everything that comes from the earth holds an energy vibration. The energy that created crystals remains inside each individual one. There is an atom and particles inside each crystal which is where the vibrations emanate from.
When I first started collecting crystals it was because I find them aesthetically pleasing. While other young girls were ogling diamonds I was collecting crystals. To me, they are beautiful and much more valuable than diamonds. As I got older I learned that crystals have metaphysical powers to help and heal. The more I learned the more fascinated I became.
I am a paranormal investigator and a writer. While doing paranormal investigations over the past seven years I’ve learned that everything is not black and white. To get what you want you have to give something. This is the way crystals work. In order to tune into the energy vibrations of crystals, one has to be able to concentrate and use one’s mind.
My dear friend is an empath and medium. I’ve watched her use pendulums to speak to spirits and divining rods to find portals. I recently gave her a Chakra pendant for her birthday. She immediately held it like a pendulum over the palm of her hand and it began to move. She wasn’t moving it either. It moved on its own. I ask her how she does that. She told me to focus on it then imagine energy moving down your arm to the hand under the pendulum. Then imagine the energy moving like a whirlwind. This was a way for it to read my energy. I tried it and was amazed. It worked! Although my friend has amazing abilities that she was born with, she says that we all have these skills. The catch is that we have to learn how to use them.
Researchers Nat and Tony Bondar call this concentration a "thoughtform". According to their research, the harder one concentrates on the thought, the larger and more powerful it becomes. They studied the Chakras and found an energy highway that runs through our bodies.
If you’re interested in trying to heal with crystals, this is worth researching. Just like anything else we learn, in order to get it right we have to practice, practice, and practice. I’ve been working on healing with my crystals and so far I’ve had some progress.
Gisele Gamble is a blogger and paranormal investigator. She has a website that sells amulets, crystals, and essential oils. You can shop now at www.healingcrystalsjewelryplus.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
- How to Select a Good Yoga Training
- Why Sunken Trampolines Are So Popular Today
- Why Resistance Bands Are The Most Versatile Piece Of Gym Equipment For Lockdown?
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- Why Should One Need a Sports Massage?
- free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public