5 Things To Expect When Meeting with An Investor
- Author Kenneth Breeze
- Published October 16, 2017
- Word count 350
Most sellers are used to dealing with realtors but have never had an exchange with a real estate investor.
We’re going to take some of the mystery out of that for you today.
When an investor is interested in your property, they’ll want to come to see it. It’s best if you’re there to meet with them.
"Get your free report on "How to Buy a Home When Banks Don’t Lend".
Here are 5 things you can expect when they meet you at the property.
They’ll ask for a tour of the property.
You’ll find a place to sit and discuss the sale of the property.
They’ll likely ask you questions about why you’re selling your home and what you’re hoping to get from it. They might even give you a standard questionnaire to fill out.
They’re going to ask you about the sales price.
Then they’ll discuss the terms of the sale. Now, investors have a lot of flexibility when it comes to structuring deals because most of them don’t work through traditional bank loans. Because of that you might hear options that you didn’t know were possible or available to you.
The beauty of working with an investor is you have creative options to get to your desired solution. An investor is usually the best (and only) person to present them to you.
If you’re looking for quick and creative solutions to the sale of your property, contact us today.
Are you ready to tell us a little about the home you are looking for, then head on over to our page and find the home you want.
Want to sell your house instead? Get a fast cash offer on your home.
Make sure you visit our website, follow us on LinkedIn and Like us on Facebook to stay in the know of our upcoming posts.
Disclaimer: Any opinions and solutions offered are not in any way a guarantee of service, consultation, or legal advice. Please do consult with your legal and financial advisor.
Commercial #Multifamily Apartment #RealEstate #Acquisitions & #Investments. Single Family Homes with Owner #Financing & Tenant #Buyer #Lease Option #Rent2Own www.breezopoly.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why move to Roseville CA
- Simple Interest Mortgage Advantage
- Are Low Doc Commercial Loans available in Australia
- How to Obtain a Rural Agriculture Loan Quickly and Easily
- What is a Caveat Loan?
- Tips for improving your Credit Score before getting a Home Loan
- 3 Things To Look out for With An Equity Release Mortgage
- Manage your Debts by Refinancing your Current Home Loan
- How to Get a Home Loan with Unusual Employment or Income?
- 20 Effective Debt Consolidation Loans Tips with Bad Credit
- Tips for Choosing a Non Conforming Lender
- Why is a Good Credit Rating Important in Australia?
- Most Common Ways That People Fall Into Personal Bankruptcy
- How to Choose a Consumer Credit Counseling Agency?
- Consolidate Your Debts and Take Control of Your Finances
- How to get a Home Loan due to a Bad Credit Report
- Debt Consolidation Home Loans are a Solution to Multiple Debt Problems
- Facts You Should Know About Low Doc Home Loans in Australia
- No Doc Loans from Private Lenders
- Home Loans to Consolidate Debt for People with Bad Credit
- How Can I Get a Mortgage If I Have a Bad Credit History?
- Guidelines to Fix Bad Credit Effectively Through Dispute
- Dealing with Debt – What to know about Debt Consolidation
- Investing In Yourself Before Investing in the Market
- What Options Are Available to Settle Bank and Credit Card Debt Fast?
- Buying property in the USA — Tips for buyers from abroad
- Home Loans for Bad Credit in Australia
- Consolidating Your Debts is a Solution to Multiple Debt Problems
- Can I still get a Home Loan after Bankruptcy in Australia?
- A Guide to Non Conforming Lenders for “Out of the Box” Lending Scenarios