5 Things To Expect When Meeting with An Investor
- Author Kenneth Breeze
- Published October 16, 2017
- Word count 350
Most sellers are used to dealing with realtors but have never had an exchange with a real estate investor.
We’re going to take some of the mystery out of that for you today.
When an investor is interested in your property, they’ll want to come to see it. It’s best if you’re there to meet with them.
"Get your free report on "How to Buy a Home When Banks Don’t Lend".
Here are 5 things you can expect when they meet you at the property.
They’ll ask for a tour of the property.
You’ll find a place to sit and discuss the sale of the property.
They’ll likely ask you questions about why you’re selling your home and what you’re hoping to get from it. They might even give you a standard questionnaire to fill out.
They’re going to ask you about the sales price.
Then they’ll discuss the terms of the sale. Now, investors have a lot of flexibility when it comes to structuring deals because most of them don’t work through traditional bank loans. Because of that you might hear options that you didn’t know were possible or available to you.
The beauty of working with an investor is you have creative options to get to your desired solution. An investor is usually the best (and only) person to present them to you.
If you’re looking for quick and creative solutions to the sale of your property, contact us today.
Are you ready to tell us a little about the home you are looking for, then head on over to our page and find the home you want.
Want to sell your house instead? Get a fast cash offer on your home.
Make sure you visit our website, follow us on LinkedIn and Like us on Facebook to stay in the know of our upcoming posts.
Disclaimer: Any opinions and solutions offered are not in any way a guarantee of service, consultation, or legal advice. Please do consult with your legal and financial advisor.
Commercial #Multifamily Apartment #RealEstate #Acquisitions & #Investments. Single Family Homes with Owner #Financing & Tenant #Buyer #Lease Option #Rent2Own www.breezopoly.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is Remortgaging?
- Choosing the Right Mortgage - 3 Things You Need to Know
- What Documents Do I Need For a Mortgage in the UK?
- 5 Benefits of Working With a Mortgage Broker
- How To Get A Cheaper Mortgage
- 5 ways to credit rebuilding in the United States
- FHA and Conventional loans, which is better?
- How Does A Property Bridging Loan Work
- Mortgage Advice - Key Tips For Working With A Mortgage Broker
- How A Good Mortgage Broker Can Make Buying A Home An Incredible Experience
- Rosbank: Rapid Digital Transformation during Quarantine
- How To Pay Off Your Mortgage in 5-7 Years
- How To Remove a Bankruptcy From Your Credit History
- What Credit Score Will Get You A Mortgage?
- What are CAP rates (and why should I care)?
- Exactly how to Select the most effective and also Right Billing Factoring Company?
- How to remove your name from debt review
- How to Choose the Right Mortgage
- How To Find The Right Texas Mortgage Lender
- How a Mortgage Lender Can Help You
- Remortgaging- is it the best option?
- 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Listing With An Agent In San Jose
- How to Create Marketable Commercial Mortgage Notes
- Here’s How Debt Consolidation Can Help You
- Home Loan Programs: How Recent Medical School Graduates Can Qualify
- VA Home Loan Programs: How Veterans in Need Can Benefit
- The 30-Second Trick for Australia Mortgages
- Reap Huge Benefits from USDA Home Loans
- Many Benefits of Veteran Loans