PayPro Global Completes PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider Certification
- Author Olga Frayt
- Published March 8, 2018
- Word count 372
PayPro Global, international e-commerce solutions provider, confirms the high-security and top performance levels of its payment services for software, digital products and SaaS businesses.
London, UK - February 12th, 2017- PayPro Global, one of the top e-commerce solutions providers for software and SaaS businesses around the world, announced today that the company has been successfully certified as a PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider.
As a Level 1 PCI-DSS Compliant company, PayPro Global continues its tradition as a fully secure and reliable e-commerce solutions provider for companies anywhere in the world.
PayPro Global confirmed its status of accredited Level 1 Service Provider, following a comprehensive auditing process performed by GRSee Consulting, an independent Quality Security Assessor (QSA). The audit recognizes that both PayPro Global’s technology, and the company’s network infrastructure and internal processes, are fully compliant with the PCI standard requirements. These processes include continuous prevention, timely detection and appropriate reaction to security incidents.
PCI-DSS is the worldwide information security standard set by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, to ensure full security of sensitive data and protection against risks of fraud. PCI Level 1 Compliance represents PayPro Global’s complete adherence to the policies and procedures required by the PCI-DSS standard for any provider who stores, processes or transmits over 6 million card transactions per year.
"The Level 1 PCI-DSS certification is our company’s statement regarding PayPro Global’s commitment to complete data and process security. Our network infrastructure, daily operations and product development have been constantly aligned with the Payment Card Industry Security Standards." said Alex Rudnitsky, CTO of PayPro Global. "It is our priority to deliver secure, high performing and cost efficient solutions to our global partners, and we will continue to invest in developing cutting-edge services."
About PayPro Global
PayPro Global (founded 2006) is a provider of premium e-commerce solutions designed for software, Saas and digital goods companies. PayPro Global offers complete automation of the online sales management & optimization process through highly efficient in-house tools.
By working with PayPro Global partners do not only maximize their revenues, they also minimize resource consumption, allowing them to fully focus on business strategy and growth. Since its launch, PayPro Global has successfully contributed to the growth and expansion of thousands of businesses across the globe.
There are no posted comments.
- Put Song Lyrics on Pictures and Pass Your Love Messages
- How to Lay Artificial Grass
- Drop Shipping for Dummies: Easily Start a Dropshipping Business Today
- How to find dropshipping products at B2B prices?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.
- How to Profit on Forex Without Trading Experience
- Augmented, the new AI?
- 8 eCommerce Business Ideas to Start in 2019