Why Homeschool Your Child
- Author Walker Ward
- Published July 7, 2018
- Word count 406
Many parents are nervous about sending their children to school, whether it is public or private. Bringing firearms to school was completely unheard of twenty years ago, but today it is alarmingly probable. Therefore, parents are afraid to send their children to school where there is violence, bullying, teasing, and possible physical abuse taking place. Girls are being raped in school; boys are getting beaten up, and this happens more often than you think. No wonder more children are being educated at home, there is about a 15 percent increase each year.
Another reason parents decide to home school their children is due to religious affiliations. Many parents want to encourage religious beliefs and morals on a daily basis. Other parents want to keep their children from being exposed to inappropriate behaviors, such as kissing, hitting, or even sex. Most parents that home school monitor the types and amount of television and/or movies that their children watch. This ensures that the child is being exposed to only positive, valuable lessons in life.
Children who home school bond with their parents and siblings and spend plenty of time together. They build strong relationships that carry on through the rest of their lives. Learning together each day is fun when you home school with your parents. There are no bullies and no one who teases just because a math problem is difficult to understand. There are plenty of real life field trips to the post office, grocery store, or dry cleaners. Life skills are being taught daily through cooking, gardening and possibly balancing checkbooks. Home school children have more time to devote to extra curricular activities because time is saved at home. There is no commute and no waiting for the teacher to answer a question or discipline a misbehaved child.
Most parents would agree that home school provides a strong academic foundation that cannot be achieved in a school, where individualization is not possible. At home, parents can address their child's specific learning needs, abilities, and pace. An interest driven curriculum can be assigned at home, so that the child has a desire to learn what they want. In a structured school setting, all children follow the same textbook curriculum at the same pace, even if some children are behind or ahead of the class. The individualized education children receive from their parents allows them to reach their full learning potential with educational achievement and personal fulfillment.
Learn how to easily and quickly teach a child how to read. Give Your Child The Most Important Skill In Life - Reading. https://howtoteachachildhowtoread.blogspot.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Capital Homesteading for Kids Interested in Going to College
- Teach Your Child Robotics For Kids
- TEEN ENTREPRENEUR: 4 Ways to Guide your Teenager to Success
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller