Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Author Elijah Aizenberg
- Published November 17, 2018
- Word count 500
The San Francisco Bay Area – home to legendary sights like the Golden Gate Bridge – is one of the most sought after vacation cities in the country. If you happen to be in the area for vacation, business or recreation, these are the top 7 places you must make it a duty to visit while you are in town.
Santa Rosa: Popularized by its numerous microbreweries that dot the landscape, Santa Rosa is commonly referred to as the Microbrew capital of America. Also, Santa Rosa is known to be the home to the Charles M. Schulz Museum, where you can learn about the legendary Peanuts illustrator, as well as the Luther Burbank Centre for the Arts. You can also enjoy a wide range of dining, shopping and nightlife options at the city’s historical Railroad Square neighborhood.
Berkeley: Berkeley is home to one of the nation’s foremost universities, the University of California, Berkeley. The city also boasts of cultural landmarks like the Berkeley Art Museum and Berkeley Repertory Theater. If you are into good food, check out the Ecology Center Farmers’ Markets or take your kids to see the Habitot Children’s Discovery Museum.
Golden Gate National Recreational Area: Going on for over 33,000 Hectares in the San Francisco Bay Region, this is one of the most visited locations in the National Park Service. Some of the tourist locations within the park include the notorious prison at Alcatraz Island as well as the Muir Woods National Monument.
Mountain View: Known today as the hub of dozens of technological innovations, Mountain View houses Google, Mozilla, and Intuit. You can visit the Computer History Museum for a learning experience about the history of computers in America. Mountain View also gives you a breathtaking view of the Santa Clara Mountains.
Napa Valley: No discussion about wines in the country can be complete without a mention of Napa Valley. Some of the cultural exhibitions available in the city include the Napa Valley Opera House and the Di Rose arts district that boast of several galleries and museums. You could also visit several of the wine tasting sessions available within the city.
Petaluma: Petaluma is a popular destination for many visitors, with its long reaching history of architectural innovations. While in Petaluma, you can as well decide to take in the sights of the Petaluma Historical Library and Museum or any of the wineries and restaurants that abound all around town.
San Francisco: San Francisco, known as America’s most lively city, as well as one of the most populous cities in the United States, is home to landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. It is also home to tech giants like Twitter, Airbnb, and Uber etc. Don’t forget to visit the War Museum and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art too.
I am Elijah Aizenberg and if you have any questions or enquiries about vacationing in the San Francisco Bay Area, you can always contact me at 13089 Thistle loop, Penn Valley, CA 95946
You can always contact me at 13089 Thistle loop, Penn Valley, CA 95946Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top 7 Best Free Attractions in Singapore
- Social Distancing Activities in Killington
- trekking in nepal
- Moshe Montifiori Street Jerusalem
- Jerusalem my precious
- Botanical Gardens in the United States - NM & CA
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels