Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Author Samuel Leon
- Published December 16, 2018
- Word count 467
Your wedding caterers will not only prepare your wedding menu and help coordinate the flow of the dinner but they also provide the tableware rentals. So after you shortlist the potential catering services, here are a few things you should know before you hire them.
The first and most important thing to know about your wedding catering service in Sydney is whether they meet local health department standards and liability insurance. If you are going to serve alcohol choose one that has a liquor license and liquid liability insurance.
References can help you know about their work. Ask for at least two references who had a similar reception menu style and a similar number of wedding guests.
Sometimes, caterers will schedule two or more events on the same day or weekend. Even if the catering service does have other events, make sure your wedding will get the attention it deserves. For trusted and professional caterers or any kind of wedding supplies in Sydney, you can always count on Different Weddings.
If you have decided a particular type of cuisine, hire a caterer who specialises in it to get the better and tastier results. As they will use the right resources and the right techniques to prepare the food properly.
Go for a catering company that offers full service from food preparation to bar service and cleans up. It will not only save you money but the hassle of finding the additional resources. And if a catering company is offering multiple packages, ask for the sample menu to decide which one works better for you.
On the basis of reviews, you can’t decide on the caterer, you will need to taste the food yourself to be sure. So, go for one that offers tastings.
You want to make sure that your caterer provides waitstaff and their catering staff dresses appropriately according to the style of your wedding.
Before hiring a caterer check if they provide a bar, what kind of packages they offer and do they charge by consumption or per person?
You need to know where the food will be prepared. If there is on-site facilities or they need to make additional arrangements. As you will be charged extra if the caterer has to carry equipment.
Any extra charges from the catering company will affect your bottom line, so it is better to know if they charge a security deposit, service fees or sales tax or any unexpected gratuities and plan for it.
It is very important to know how your caterer arranges the food on the plate or buffet because the presentation is everything, so ask for previous presentation photos from the caterer. You have put in a lot of time and effort into your wedding detail and this should also reflect in the food.
At Different Weddings we feature a large wedding supplier directory that includes everything from the best wedding supplies to an alternative wedding theme. We ensure your wedding is unique and exciting at the same time. So what are you waiting for?Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- 5 Reasons that MEC Pots are Excellent Pressure Cookers
- Turning Natural Clay into the Best Green Cookware
- This eco-friendly Cookware brand is great if you are looking for 100% “green” pots and pans
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Eco-Friendly Cookware – This cookware is "Green" a full 360 degrees
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Best BBQ Grills for the Money 2020
- The Best Healthy And Non-Toxic Pots and Pans
- This stovetop slow cooker is a better choice for healthy cooking. Learn why
- The best rice cooker must retain all nutrients, both complex and simple carbs. Learn how and why that will affect your health
- Types of pressure cookers, and which one for healthy cooking?
- Why a Good Mixing Bowl Matters for Your Kitchen?
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients