Virtual Card Use Growing Exponentially
- Author Jo Jordan
- Published April 6, 2019
- Word count 388
Credit card institutions such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are constantly optimizing the technology behind their services, and with the influx in fraud unraveling as time progresses, the use of virtual cards is growing exponentially according to online digital research company Juniper Research.
The growth for virtual cards is increasing in popularity due to the security that they provide with dynamic data rather than static data to verify your identity with online retailers, and while only Bank of America, Capital One and Citibank offer easy access to virtual cards to their cardholders, it is estimated that by the year 2022 virtual card use will exceed 1 Trillion dollars annually, despite the current status of limited appeal.
Most online retailer giants such as Amazon and Walmart, store their customers information for ease of later use, but regrettably having a customer’s payment information stored electronically opens a gateway of opportunity for identity theft and fraud which consequently is becoming more of a concern as hackers continue to infiltrate data in unsuspecting ways like what was experienced in 2018 when 3 Ukrainian nationals breached data of 15 million credit cards, acquired by hacking Arby’s, Chili’s and Chipotles stored information.
While the appeal to the general public of virtual cards are still debatable due to lack of education, the technology behind the concept will prevail as virtual cards use an app to generate a new credit card number, or token for every single transaction which then renders useless after the transaction has been processed, making it completely worthless to any potential theft or fraud thereafter.
Furthermore, as the technology behind virtual cards evolve, the benefits will become more apparent to the consumer market potentially making virtual cards a strong fighting force against fraudsters in the greater scheme of things.
MobiusPay, Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and offers comprehensive and cutting-edge electronic payment processing solutions. We are your premier business partner in facilitating the acceptance of electronic payments for your products and services both online and on the go; featuring a fully secure end-to-end global payment solution supporting all major credit cards, 36 global currencies, support for a variety of integrated shopping carts, ACH, and a wide range of custom-tailored solutions for your business. MobiusPay is your reliable and strong business partner specializing in merchant accounts in the US, EU, and Asia.
Jo Jordan is the Marketer Extraordinaire with Payment Solution Provider, Mobius Pay.
With nearly 2 decades of experience in online marketing and business development, Jo Jordan has helped a multitude of businesses world-wide, reach new milestones of success.
While Jo’s roots are humble, her business ethics are of the utmost quality with dedication and customer satisfaction being her primary foundation.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.
- How to Profit on Forex Without Trading Experience
- Augmented, the new AI?
- 8 eCommerce Business Ideas to Start in 2019
- How We Use the Internet
- A Comprehensive 2019 Guide to the Website Redesign Process
- Portraits - The Gateway to One’s Soul
- 7 Easy Ways to Increase Online Sales