The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Author Sarah Mary
- Published April 19, 2019
- Word count 610
It’s almost Spring Break time! So what will you be doing with your toddler during the next few weeks? Some families may be travelling but there are many more who will remain in Dubai over the two-week break, which may lead parents to wonder how they will keep their children engaged during this time. Never fear… The Minibeast Spring Camp at Kid’s Island Nursery in Jumeirah Dubai can help you fill those days!
So why should parents consider a camp during the holidays? For those children that already attend Nursery, the camp offers an extension of what they are already familiar with, in a more relaxed setting. The continuity of their routine such as making it to nursery on time, sharing with friends, supper with mum & dad before falling into bed, is comforting and allows for children to assimilate easily back into their normal Nursery routine after the holidays. Another benefit of the Camp is that it is flexible and parents can choose 1 to 5 days a week. This ensures that families can have oodles of fun during the holiday, safe in the knowledge that camp is there as a back-up if needed.
What if your child is not enrolled in a nursery and is unfamiliar with the structure of a classroom environment? The Minibeast Spring Camp at Kid’s Island Nursery, Umm Suqiem, offers an ideal setting for children to have a taster of Nursery life. The relaxed and inviting environment provides time and freedom for self-exploration, giving children the opportunity to settle at their own pace. The Minibeast Camp at Kid’s Island Nursery a preschool in Jumeirah also provides a preview of nursery and introduces children to concepts like following a schedule, interaction with their peers, taking responsibility for their belongings and getting along with other children in a group setting. The camp is a great way to introduce your preschooler to new activities and Kid’s Island Nursery encourages this by taking Spring Camp back outside into nature. The mud kitchen and lush green gardens at the Nursery allow the children to reconnect with nature. Outdoor experiences enrich the child’s perception of the world and support healthy child development. Children should come home dirty, sweaty, happy and tired, with so much to tell you about their exciting day.
Although each nursery camp is different, there is a common theme that continually comes up when talking about the benefits of a spring or summer camp for preschoolers. The camp is a community where children come together to have fun and in the process learn more about the world. In a safe environment where children gain self-confidence as they learn new skills within the nursery camp setting. Children develop a sense of independence as they try new adventures away from home. Led by experienced teachers, Kid’s Island Nursery Spring Camp in Jumeirah offers an exceptional level of enjoyment and education. It is designed to make learning fun and engaging. Teachers are adept at gently guiding and encouraging children to a level of comfort that lets them fully participate, learn from and thoroughly enjoy all the activities on offer.
At the Minibeast Spring Camp hosted at Kid’s Island Nursery, a preschool in Jumeirah 3, children have endless opportunities to engage their minds in ways they will enjoy. Children will explore different arts and crafts activities at camp, learn about the dance of Bumblebee and improve their physical skills during game time. The possibility for simple, fun and engaging art projects are limited only by their imagination. Joining a camp during the spring break will make it easier for parents to help children unleash their creative powers.
Kid’s Island Nursery is a well-established pre-school located in Umm Suqeim/ Jumeirah. Its ethos centers on being an extended family for its parents. Delivering the British Curriculum for over 28 years, Kid’s Island Nursery has enriched the program with natural, innovative and exciting educational approaches. The Minibeast Spring Camp will run from March 30th to April 11th. We hope to see you there!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- PM PROjEN's Charity Raffle raises £1,000 for Halton Play Council
- Things You Must Know About mSpy App
- Puberty Interpersonal problems
- 5 Tips For Buying A Bike Online
- Why Kids & Teen Love the Thrill of In Ground & Sunken Trampolines
- Why Have Rectangular Trampolines Become the Most Popular
- Capital Homesteading for Kids Interested in Going to College
- Teach Your Child Robotics For Kids
- TEEN ENTREPRENEUR: 4 Ways to Guide your Teenager to Success
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest