How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Author Edward Cota
- Published May 1, 2019
- Word count 691
If you are a tea or coffee lover, the first thing you should include in your kitchen is an electric kettle or water boiler.
Choose one that is made of stainless steel instead of plastic, you will see how the result is better. We also recommend that you choose one that gives you the option of having variable temperature and that heats up water really quickly. Finally, it should be easy to clean, easy to use, and be well priced of course.
Guide to buying the best electric water boiler.
Water boilers and electric kettles function very similarly so we will use the terms interchangeably. A few more precise tips that you should take into account when choosing the best option among all existing ones.
When was the first electric water kettle created?
A little history. You should know that the first model appeared in the nineteenth century and it was the Compton and Co company that brought it to market in 1891. These models heated the water with external accessories and, the first to use their own elements appeared in 1922. From then on, other brands started working and it was in 1955 when Russel Hobbs invented the first fully automatic electric teapot. The wireless teapots would come out around 1986.
A few things to keep in mind when deciding on one or another model:
• Capacity - The vast majority of models have a capacity of 1.5 liters. So, at least, make sure that the one you are going to buy has at least one liter.
• Speed - If it's not fast, it's of little use. In fact, the vast majority of teapots that are currently on the market do so between 3-4 minutes. Keep that in mind.
• Stay Warm - With this function you will get your hot drink at least 30 minutes.
• Auto Shut Off - It is more a fact of security than anything else, but we assure you, it is not bad to have it. And, above all, if you have a somewhat stressful lifestyle. At least you reassure yourself that, after a while, it will turn off automatically.
• With or without cable - There are these two types of models. It is clear that the models that do not have a cable are much more comfortable since you do not have to worry about having a plug nearby. In addition, you can take it wherever you want.
• No Splash Feature - Let's not forget that we are talking about boiling water and we do not want frights or burns.
• Selection of temperature - We have already told you that it is important if you are someone who wants to get a perfect drink. The vast majority of medium-quality models already include the option to vary the temperature.
• Beware of the handle - It is important that it is comfortable and that it facilitates your grip. Therefore, a non-slip design will give you a lot of security and, of course, not burn.
• Easy to use - An electric kettle has to be intuitive, easy and fast.
• Water level indicator - It is very useful because it will let you know at all times how much water you have left and what possibilities you have to make more cups.
• Design - Currently you can find all shapes, colors and designs. Therefore, you will have no problem finding one that suits your cooking style. Power. It will determine how quickly the water is heated, and the faster you do it, the less energy you will spend at home. It will be enough with about 3000 watts.
• Whistle? - And, finally, this function will come great to know how much you have the water ready even if you are not next to the teapot.
Guide to cleaning and maintenance of the electric kettle.
Lastly, to protect your purchase, you should clean your device regularly as it will increase its durability. An important part of cleansing is decalcification. To do this, you can use a homemade trick: put a cup of white vinegar with three cups of water, boil it and leave it overnight. The next morning, you empty it, fill it with water and boil it
There are no posted comments.
- The Ultimate Guide to Transforming Your Kitchen with Irresistible Cheddar!
- How To Make: Quinoa & Roasted Vegetable-Stuffed Bell Peppers with Hummus Drizzle.
- Savory Sauces for Falafel: Elevate Your Taste Experience
- 5 HEALTHY AVOCADO RECIPES THAT KIDS WOULD LOVE
- Kitchen Item Review
- How to Use Cardamom: A Guide to Understanding this Aromatic Spice
- How To Stay Safe When Cooking At Home
- What are some recipes that include black pepper or cardamom pods?
- 10 Interesting Ways To Make A New Drink With Rum
- HOW TO USE CANNABIS TO COMBAT CROHN'S DISEASE WITH 7 SIMPLE RECIPES
- 3 Easy Instant Pot Recipes Anyone Can Make in 30 Minutes
- A Brief History of Food Recipes
- The Blue-Eyed Boy of Barrackpore
- Traditional vs. Modern Kitchens: How to Choose the Right Setup for Your Restaurant
- Top 5 Frozen Food Myths in Singapore
- Mini salt competition
- Which Tastes Better, Pasta or Pizza?
- Defining Catering in Brisbane
- How to cook sweet potatoes in the microwave
- Facts About the Takeaway Cravings in the UK
- 5 Reasons that MEC Pots are Excellent Pressure Cookers
- Turning Natural Clay into the Best Green Cookware
- This eco-friendly Cookware brand is great if you are looking for 100% “green” pots and pans
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Eco-Friendly Cookware – This cookware is "Green" a full 360 degrees
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Best BBQ Grills for the Money 2020
- The Best Healthy And Non-Toxic Pots and Pans
- This stovetop slow cooker is a better choice for healthy cooking. Learn why