How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Author Barbara Vega
- Published August 16, 2019
- Word count 415
If you have ever rooted an Android device and you now want to unroot it back so you can update it to, let's assume Android marshmallow. Believe me, the unrooting process your rooted android device has to go through isn't as hard as the rooting process and you can simply unroot without having to deep dive head straight into an android system's BIOS too. Sounds good right?
But first things first I need to clarify this. When you are doing anything to your android device, make sure you start with backing up all your device data so you don't actually lose anything when you tweak and poke at it. So when you are unrooting, all data will be wiped clean from your device and you do not want this to happen to your precious data, do you? So back up it all to cloud storage or on to an SD card/PC.
How to unroot android uncovered with SU
So you are probably searching for the easiest method to unroot your rooted android device. Fret not because I've got the solution for this. I present to you the easiest and fastest method to reverse the root process. Say SAH to Su. Super Su is here to take you back to unadulterated non root life.
So you probably have Su installed on your device by now when you rooted it and you needed a root management app and you had to get a bodyguard for your device permissions.
Unrooting tutorial with SU
So first things first, if you don't have SuperSu installed already in your device, go to the play store and download it. Yes, the play store has the app.
After that launch the app and go to the settings.
Scroll down until you find the Full unroot option and select it by tapping it.
There'll be a pop up that will ask for your confirmation on if you want to completely unroot, select continue.
After this, SuperSu will close itself automatically and after this, you can restart your android device.
After your device has properly booted back up, you can uninstall Super Su and now you are completely free of the root process and is the owner of a live unrooted android device.
Personally, I would use MagiskSu because that is my personal favorite. But due Su being the app that a majority of users prefer, I decided to write up a complete guide on how to unroot android with Su. Have fun.
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Starting Your Own YouTube Channel
- How to Choose the Right YouTube Channel for You: A Comprehensive Guide
- How To Grow Your YouTube Channel
- Canva free vs paid Canva Pro: Is it worth the upgrade?
- Can't Seem to Find the Time? Write Blog Posts Faster with These Techniques
- 11 Tips to Build a Social Media Presence
- How to Write a Blog Post Your Audience Will Love
- How To Write An Effective Blog.
- 8 Benefits of Content Marketing
- Tips On Hоw Tо Effectively Uѕе Artісlе Mаrkеtіng
- What are speaker tracking and auto framing?
- India .vs. USA
- How to Increase Site Traffic by Pinterest SEO
- The Future Of The CMS: 4 Trends You Need To Act On Now
- Artificial intelligence is coming
- Internet of everything vs internet of things
- What Is Cybersecurity Management and Why Is It Important? - Answer Watcher
- Scope of advanced air purifier at neutralizing coronavirus in India.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering