How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Author Barbara Vega
- Published August 16, 2019
- Word count 415
If you have ever rooted an Android device and you now want to unroot it back so you can update it to, let's assume Android marshmallow. Believe me, the unrooting process your rooted android device has to go through isn't as hard as the rooting process and you can simply unroot without having to deep dive head straight into an android system's BIOS too. Sounds good right?
But first things first I need to clarify this. When you are doing anything to your android device, make sure you start with backing up all your device data so you don't actually lose anything when you tweak and poke at it. So when you are unrooting, all data will be wiped clean from your device and you do not want this to happen to your precious data, do you? So back up it all to cloud storage or on to an SD card/PC.
How to unroot android uncovered with SU
So you are probably searching for the easiest method to unroot your rooted android device. Fret not because I've got the solution for this. I present to you the easiest and fastest method to reverse the root process. Say SAH to Su. Super Su is here to take you back to unadulterated non root life.
So you probably have Su installed on your device by now when you rooted it and you needed a root management app and you had to get a bodyguard for your device permissions.
Unrooting tutorial with SU
So first things first, if you don't have SuperSu installed already in your device, go to the play store and download it. Yes, the play store has the app.
After that launch the app and go to the settings.
Scroll down until you find the Full unroot option and select it by tapping it.
There'll be a pop up that will ask for your confirmation on if you want to completely unroot, select continue.
After this, SuperSu will close itself automatically and after this, you can restart your android device.
After your device has properly booted back up, you can uninstall Super Su and now you are completely free of the root process and is the owner of a live unrooted android device.
Personally, I would use MagiskSu because that is my personal favorite. But due Su being the app that a majority of users prefer, I decided to write up a complete guide on how to unroot android with Su. Have fun.
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017