Helpful Tips for Picking the Right Hair Extensions
- Author Louise Bailey
- Published October 4, 2019
- Word count 627
Hair extensions let women to add volume and a couple of inches to their hair without waiting for them to grow. There are different types of extensions to choose from and making the decision can be overwhelming for a first-time user. Below given are some helpful tips if you are thinking of getting them.
Real human hair extensions
Extensions are either made of real human hair or synthetic ones. Both of them are readily available in the market. It is important to find out whether you are choosing extensions made of synthetic or human hair when you are on the lookout for hair extensions near me.
Human hair extensions last longer and they look exactly like the natural ones. Also, it can be treated like one. You can colour, curl, straighten, dye or put your extensions through any kind of heat-style hair treatments. With the synthetic ones, you cannot use any kind of heat as that will damage the weaves. You cannot even swim having them. Most importantly, this does not look natural and anybody looking at you will instantly know that you are using extensions.
Extensions that match hair colour
The primary reason for using them is to add length, volume and shine. If you are getting tape-ins or keratin attachments, you need to make sure that they match your natural hair colour. Both of these types are permanent and whatever you choose, you will have to live with it for at least 6 months.
However, if you are simply choosing them for the sake of keeping up with the latest trends, you can opt for clip-ins. These are non-permanent extensions and can be taken out just as easily as they are fitted. Since you are using them as a styling accessory, you can choose it in a lighter or darker colour than your hair. Such highlights or low-lights will add tone and depth to your hair without the use of different treatments.
But, do not feel restricted as regardless of the type of extensions you choose, you can always change the colour by undergoing treatments. The choice actually depends on why you are getting them in the first place and an extensionist will be able to help you out.
Care and maintenance
If you choose high-quality hair extensions, you do not have to worry much about maintenance. Extensions made from human hair does not need additional care. You can take care of them just as you would your natural hair. You just have to brush the strands regularly, wash them weekly and make sure that they are dry before you brush them. You can use a good quality shampoo and conditioner. If the strands feel too dry or frizzy, you can use a serum. Basically, a normal care is enough to take care of them. However, remember not to sleep when the extensions are wet as that might cause them to tangle.
Get a hair extension appointment
Hair extensions are safe. But, you need to choose the right type of hair extensions near me based on their quality. To find out which type of extension will be best, it is recommended that you schedule an appointment with a professional extensionist. For instance, if your hair is excessively thin near the scalp, clip-ins might not be the best solution for you. The clips might cause damage.
So, these tips should help you along the way and assist you in making an informed decision. According to fashion-loving women, these are one of the best discoveries in the beauty and cosmetics world. You can take full advantage of it by letting a professional guide you. Once you know the extension type that is right for you, there will be nothing stopping you from trying out all the latest hairstyles.
Louise Bailey is the most renowned and trustworthy hair extensionist in the UK. She provides a broad range of clip-ins and specialises in the application of taped extensions and keratin attachments. If you are looking for hair extensions near me, Louise is the best person to meet.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman
- What to Look for in a Spa
- Does Acupuncture Really Work?
- What Should You Look For In Microblading Training Instructors
- Microblading Training: How Long Does It Take
- How To Avoid Microblading Training Scams