How to exercise your hip flexor
- Author Dira Septiana
- Published December 27, 2019
- Word count 419
Hip Flexor Exercises: The "Hidden Survival Muscle" In Your Body Missed By Modern Physicians That Keep Millions Of Men And Women Defeated By Pain, Frustrated With Belly Fat, And Struggling To Feel Energized Every Day
You train hard, you eat well…it should be enough to keep you in good health and physically and emotionally strong.
Yet, there is a danger lurking in our bodies that's not only hidden from us… but which even doctors are failing to identify.
It affects nearly everybody, no matter how active or sedentary you are, or how old or young you are.
This problem affects not only our body but our whole well-being.
And when I tell you what it is, you'll be shocked…
… because it's tight hip flexors.
You see, our hip flexors are the engine through which our body moves. They control balance, our ability to sit, stand, twist, reach, bend, walk and step.
Everything goes through the hips.
And when our hip flexors tighten it causes a lot of problems in ordinarily healthy and active people, like us.
THE SHOCKING WAYS
THAT TIGHT HIPS ARE HOLDING YOU BACK…
THAT YOU WON'T BELIEVE
Here's the truth: Most people don't realize the cause of their problems is tight hip flexors.
The impact the hips had on the whole body never occurred to me until I saw the effect of tight hip flexors had on the health and well-being of my wife after she gave birth.
It was only then that I truly understood the magnitude of the problem.
We're not just talking about a bit of soreness; tight hip flexors are the root cause of problems such as:
x Nagging joint pains in your legs, lower back
x Walking with discomfort
x Hips locking up
x Bad posture
x Trouble sleeping
x Sluggishness in day to day life
x Digestive problems
x Compromised Immune System
x Circulatory issues
x Loss of sexual performance
x Lack of Explosiveness in the gym or sports
If any of these sound familiar to you, don't worry because you're not alone.
Tight hip flexors affect nearly everybody, but few realize the impact on your whole body.
Again, everything flows through the hips.
Think of the hips as a barometer. The health and flexibility of your hip muscles are an indicator of the strength and health of our whole body.
AND AT THE VERY HEART OF THIS IS THE "HIDDEN" MOST POWERFUL SURVIVAL MUSCLE. WHEN THIS MUSCLE IS HEALTHY, WE ARE HEALTHY.
There are no posted comments.
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?
- How to Control Constant Knee Pain and How It Will Be Treated
- 4 Ways to get better sleep
- The Secret To Six Pack Abs
- How can Physical Activity be a great ally against Depression?
- The Power of Crystals
- Everything You Need To Know About Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Top Essential Oils for University Students