Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- Author Chad Bates
- Published May 4, 2020
- Word count 560
Essential oils are plant extracts made from flowers, leaves and seeds. Evidence now shows essential oils provide properties that can be very beneficial for your skin. Further evidence indicates organic essential oils that are in their purest form provide even more healing properties. There are now many clinical studies that support replacing of dangerous toxic chemicals in skin care products with the healing properties of organic, all natural essential oils.
Here are some of the organic essential oils that are used in the Joovani line of organic and all natural skin care line and their benefits:
Organic Lavender Essential Oil- You may have heard or read that lavender promotes restful sleep and relaxation, which it does, but this multipurpose organic essential oil also helps balance our moisture levels in your skin. It also is a natural anti-inflammatory that can reduce redness and swelling (or puffiness around your eyes) and is a natural hydrator without making it to greasy. Joovani uses all of these benefits by having organic essential oils in their night cream and eye wrinkle gel.
Organic Jojoba Essential Oils and Beads- This natural product has been noted for smoothing and repairing of the top layer of the skin.
Organic jojoba beads are also a natural exfoliate while providing natural vitamins. Another benefit to using jojoba beads for exfoliation is they are biodegradable unlike most exfoliating cleansers on the market that are actually small plastic beads that clog up our sewage and water systems. Joovani uses organic jojoba essential oils in our night cream and in our exfoliating cleanser.
Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil- provides natural antiseptic properties that cleanse the skin. Joovani uses organic grapefruit essential oil in our exfoliating cleanser.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice- this natural extract is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that help protect and heal damaged skin. Joovani uses organic aloe leaf juice in our triple action serum, eye wrinkle gel and cleanser.
Organic Coconut Essential Oil- has antioxidants such as vitamin A and E which helps slow down the aging process and reduce damage from free radicals and the sun while imparting a fresh coconut scent without using chemicals. The fatty acids in organic coconut essential oil help repair the skin barrier and trap water, thus hydrating the skin and reducing inflammation. Joovani uses organic coconut oil in our cleanser and day lotion.
Organic Avocado Essential Oil- rich in fatty acids which moisturize the skin without making it greasy. In addition to large amounts of Vitamin E avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that nourish and moisturize the skin naturally. Joovani uses organic avocado essential oil in our night cream.
Organic Holy Basil Leaf Essential Oil- this extract helps tighten the skin and increase circulation which helps reduce puffiness and darkness caused by blood pooling under your eyes. Joovani uses organic holy basil leaf essential oils in our eye wrinkle gel.
Organic Cucumber Essential Oil- has an anti inflammatory effect to reduce puffiness under the eyes while imparting a clean "spa like" natural fragrance. Joovani uses organic essential oils in our eye wrinkle gel.
These are just a few of the organic essential oils and their benefits used in Joovani skin care products. For more information go to www.joovani.com .
References and research:
Chad Bates is co founder of Joovani Health and Joovani, Inc. He has an avid interest in natural products that promote healthy lifestyles and all of his articles are based on factual studies and research. He has a passion for natural nutrition, skin care and healthy lifestyles. He and his wife of 38 years, Joy, have 3 adult children and 1 grandchild.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix