Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Author Mark Gold
- Published May 28, 2020
- Word count 721
Ever since this pandemic started work hasn’t stop but a new modality has taken place, Work-At-Home, for many this has represented a real challenge and the Adult hosting industry is not an exception.
During the pandemic, adult hosting companies as many other companies, all around the world have shifted their operations to a working at home environment but for many employees this has become a tough challenge: working from home for the first time, full time. Even if you have done it before, nothing compares to this situation, and suddenly it has become an uncharted territory for many. Host4Porn has a few tips to help you survive this challenge while staying productive.
-Get dressed and ready for work. Although is very tempting to stay in pajamas all day while working remotely, this is one of the worst mistakes you can make because it will slow your work process and you will become less productive. You don’t need to dress formally but the simple act of bathing and changing your clothes will wake you up and get things started. Do not underestimate the power of dressing for public specially during this period of quarantine, it will make you feel human, more confident and it will help you draw the line between being at work and being at home.
-Assign a specific workspace. One of the biggest challenges of working remotely is keeping your work and home life separated. All career coaches agreed that if you never fully disconnect from work, your work productivity will suffer and your home life can take a hit as well. It is easier to do this physical separation when you head to your work office everyday but since this crisis has force all working environments to be remotely; in order to keep healthy work and home habits try to create a special space in your house to be use as an office so you can complete your work tasks without mixing your home activities.
-Define a working schedule. By doing so, you will get your best work done and be most ready to transition back to the office if you stick with your regular hours. It’s normal that you feel yourself tempted to extend your work hours because you aren’t doing anything in the evening due to the current crisis but tell yourself it’s time to put work away, recharge, and start tomorrow with a fresh mind.
-Maintain fluent communication. If you are not used to working remotely you will experience many bumps in the road but having a fluent communication with coworkers and specially with your manager will help smooth those bumps. This is a new situation for almost everyone, if you experience a problem don’t hesitate to reach out to the same people you would usually turn to for help, even if you’re not in the same building as them. Don’t limit communication only to text, find other ways to check in with your boss and coworker like phone calls, video chats and even virtual meeting.
-Don’t forget to socialize. Cutting off a lot of the casual social interactions you’re used to having throughout the day while working is one of the biggest challenges during quarantine. Socializing will not only help you feel less lonely but also it is meant to break up the monotony of work. People tend to forget they need to be around others because it’s the small talk and random fire alarms that keep your days feeling unique and when you work from home you don’t experience that. Combat this by talking to your coworkers, for example you can make zoom conferences or use telegram… ask about their weekend, keep this up, this little interactions go a long way.
All the above doesn’t just apply to the workday and people you work with; you may not be able to meet up with friends for dinner after work, but you can organize a group of people to discuss a book or TV show or just to catch up using other media tools available. Host4Porn encourages you to try to keep your life as normal as possible even throughout the quarantine, for when it is all over, the transition back to your normal lifestyle routine will be easier.
There are no posted comments.
- Artificial intelligence is coming
- Internet of everything vs internet of things
- What Is Cybersecurity Management and Why Is It Important? - Answer Watcher
- Scope of advanced air purifier at neutralizing coronavirus in India.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season