What is a Creative Content Studio
- Author Paul Melluzzo
- Published June 10, 2020
- Word count 853
A look into why every brand needs one.
Look anywhere and creative content is all around you. It comes in the form of a brand film, physical installation, social media post, ad, etc… You get the picture. Back in the day, everything was so segmented. Print media was for the print people, Video was for the video people. Motion graphics didn’t exist.
Fast forward to today. Consumers expect every brand to entertain, and all of the traditional mediums have merged to become a sort of kissing cousins. The burden of creating falls on in-house creatives, multiple studios and occasionally project-based freelancers, but often results in missing the mark due to unclear vision. Creative Content Studios play a strong role in unifying all of these issues, into one problem to solve. Vision. How everything stews together in the giant pot of Brand Identity.
These days, brands have options. There is no shortage of creative talent to hire for a project across many companies. Finding the talented folks to create digital media is not the issue that brands run into. Rather, the issue lies in ensuring that the final product is cohesive with brand direction when it is finished.
Anyone can have vision, but, too often, what happens is that when multiple people are involved in a project, they develop their own sort of tunnel vision to keep them on target to create the work necessary to making the project a success, which may not necessarily translate into the cohesive message/vision that the brand is aiming for.
It’s not their fault; They were hired to do a job, and that job was to make a specific thing. Brands simply do not have the time or the manpower to manage all the different moving parts, while trying to ensure that the message is conveyed.
Content Agencies solve this problem through a multidisciplinary approach. Being well-versed in all aspects of media creation, the studios manage the process of content creation across all media, but with a focus on preserving brand identity on all completed assets. Typically, they have good working relationships with other Digital Agencies, to make sure that the brand moves forward in a clear direction. Content Studios serve as a Brand’s guide to create content that is engaging, but also resonates with the audience watching it.
Because of technological advances, smaller studios now have the ability to produce the same level of great work as larger agencies or studios, and can pivot much faster on creative, business, and budgetary needs.
Growing brands need a clear direction as to who they are and where they plan to grow. The supporting visuals need to reflect that on a grand scale, and there cannot be any competing elements.
How can content studios help
Here’s where we come in. We don’t replace marketing and creative departments; we complement them.
There are some things best left in-house, but with the content studio helping to guide the visuals.
In a utopian world, there would be unlimited budgets, and unlimited tasks for us to do, but that simply isn’t real life. We work with brands to determine where time and energy should be spent on their creative, and implement a sustainable process in which brand content is carried out on a consistent basis that supports a larger goal. We don’t want to make media for media’s sake. We want the media that we produce together to win brands fans, extend reach, and drive impressions.
A content studio is invested in your success. Sometimes, it is more economical to do smaller things in-house, and then to work on larger projects with outside companies who have a bird’s-eye view on the creative as a whole.
Ok, everyone loves a good bullet point.
How Creative Content Studios are different than typical production companies
More holistic approach to creative. Rather than working on single projects, the studio is brought in earlier in the process, and work directly with brands to develop a clear road map for creative over an extended amount of time.
More creative ideas. Because the Studio is involved in multiple aspects of creative (Video, Motion Graphics, Design, Products, Installations), they can see from a broader view what the brand is moving toward.
Being Creative Professionals, they know the answers to the questions other creatives will have, thus saving brands the headaches of not knowing what is hindering progress.
How Creative Content Studios can help any brand
Brands can focus on the “why” they are making something without having to get their hands dirty on the nitty gritty, such as things like:
Budget-depleting errors due to lack of eyes on details
Specialization. Creative Content Studios specialize in one thing; creative content. Services such as marketing, and deployment are best done by other agencies that specialize in it.
Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions about how we can help.
Omnislash Visual is a creative content studio based in Connecticut, USA that works directly with brands that want to create evocative content and diehard fans.
There are no posted comments.
- The 7 Best Video Editors for Creating Social Media Posts
- The Importance of Social Media Marketing in Medical Business
- How Should You Optimize Images for Website?
- Play Your Music and Movies at Full Resolution with JRiver Media Center
- Technology News
- Tips for Writing a Good Reaction Paper
- Is Society Becoming More Polarized Because of Social Media?
- Comprehensive and affordable media software
- Animation Software: The Evolutions And The Options
- How to Keep Your Audience Engaged on YouTube
- Video Production Tips: How To Get The Best Aerial Footage With Drones
- Download VirtualXposed APK for all Android Devices
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery