Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- Author Jim Kollins
- Published July 27, 2020
- Word count 587
Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
What is paid link building? And how that affected in your site and business. Paid links is not bad but you need to know when, from whom and why buying. Why website owners buy SEO links?
In order to be able to answer these questions, you must have at least 5 years of solid experience in buying links for SEO purposes and have tested on your own sites all sorts of strategies to know what works and what will lead to problems.
Paid links aren’t all bad, there are several types of paid links going around and just a few of them are:
Sponsored Wordpress themes
Off-page SEO techniques that works
To improve the organic results of your website in the best search results, you need a comprehensive SEO strategy. You should first do an audit and then determine the steps you need to focus on all aspects and techniques to optimize demand. Your SEO strategy, which includes the 2 main types of SEO: on-page, and off-SEO techniques.
On-page SEO shows search crawlers what a site is about. It helps Google bot understand the content in site and rank in his SERP.
Off-page SEO shows search crawlers that a site is valuable and important because the brand is authoritative and popular in Internet.
Its not all bad , on every pagerank update at least 80% of the people using paid links as their main advertising method end up with a website with a higher pagerank then before, doing a few shady things once in a while does not get you slapped by google. In my blog7 I am trying to explain in plain language why this is happening. Link building is the hardest part in search engine optimization and it must be done very carefully by a professional who has experience, otherwise the probability of the site being ruined is huge.
One thing you should probably know or already may know is that your website is for people not search engines, search engines only provide you with the traffic needed. It’s the people, the readers who actually power your website and help you gain revenue.
What matters in one link?
Anchor text of link
Number of links
As you develop your own link building strategy, you should focus on getting high-quality dofollow links from reputable sites, in your niche with the right content, and the right anchor text. Otherwise the link you will receive will be of small value.
Any upgrade to the website means an attraction to a considerate ratio of visitors, in my case PR is what attracts visitors here, how i did it, how they can do it, things to do, things to avoid…etc. You can’t preach something you can’t do. A good pr can make upto 60% of your revenue and if paid advertising seems like the easiest way to go about, then what the heck?
Shoemoney talked about how johnchow is not found on google anymore, i agree, hes not there. But he uses google adwords now, that gives him even more coverage over relevant traffic! Chow’s blog is even growing at a faster pace then before without even being in google’s index!
The paid advertising, how ever shady it might’ve been, paid off for john at the end.
If you think about it, it’s not that bad really..Losing google listings in return for 50k+/month from one blog…
About the Author: Jim Kollins is an SEO expert manager at https://blog7.org blog. With technical SEO skills and a passion for building solid link profiles on the sites he works on, he develops an effective and balanced strategy to show his clients the latest developments in the world of search engine optimization..Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?