The best rice cooker must retain all nutrients, both complex and simple carbs. Learn how and why that will affect your health
- Author Sachin Sharma
- Published October 5, 2020
- Word count 302
Cooking food nutritiously can be quite a challenge especially with all the many choices and the need to choose the best and healthiest ingredients. Once you have made a choice of the best rice; one that is not enriched and overly processed, preferably also aged (aged rice doubles when cooked). Then you want to cook it in the best way that retains all the nutrients: the simple and complex carbs and vitamins and minerals that rice can provide.
When cooking rice in conventional cookware, the complex carbs, which have the more delicate nutritional bonds, are the ones that take the hit. The simple carbs and starches may survive the ordeal. This damage happens because these pots cook with harsh near-infrared heat (metal pots, ceramic pots, glazed or enameled pots).
But what are complex carbs, and how important are they to health?
Complex carbohydrates are sugar molecules that are strung as complex chains. Just like simple carbs, these are turned into glucose (blood sugar) and are used as energy.
The naturally occurring complex carbs are healthier because they are higher in fiber and take longer to break down. This makes them more filling and ideal for weight control. These slow releasing sugars are also great for people with type 2 diabetes.
How to cook rice while keeping complex carbs?
This is a million-dollar question! The only known material that cooks with gentle far infrared heat and can preserve complex carbs in rice is all-natural primary clay or pure clay. Cooking rice in pure clay pots makes sure the rice cooks thoroughly and evenly without any harm to delicate complex carbs.
Also, pure clay cookware is 100% non-toxic so cooks without leaching toxins. Thus, rice cooked in pure clay is uncontaminated, rich in complex carbs and is thoroughly cooked with each grain separate from one another.
Where to get this healthy rice cooker?
Miriams Earthen Cookware (MEC) is a US based pioneering company that makes pots and pans from pure clay without using any chemicals or glazes. Their tested and certified cookware is the best rice cooker for cooking healthy and nutritious rice! Head over to MEC Store [https://miriamsearthencookware.com/mec-store/] and order a pure clay pot today to cook your rice without losing complex carbs.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- HOW TO USE CANNABIS TO COMBAT CROHN'S DISEASE WITH 7 SIMPLE RECIPES
- 3 Easy Instant Pot Recipes Anyone Can Make in 30 Minutes
- A Brief History of Food Recipes
- The Blue-Eyed Boy of Barrackpore
- Traditional vs. Modern Kitchens: How to Choose the Right Setup for Your Restaurant
- Top 5 Frozen Food Myths in Singapore
- Mini salt competition
- Which Tastes Better, Pasta or Pizza?
- Defining Catering in Brisbane
- How to cook sweet potatoes in the microwave
- Facts About the Takeaway Cravings in the UK
- 5 Reasons that MEC Pots are Excellent Pressure Cookers
- Turning Natural Clay into the Best Green Cookware
- This eco-friendly Cookware brand is great if you are looking for 100% “green” pots and pans
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Eco-Friendly Cookware – This cookware is "Green" a full 360 degrees
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Best BBQ Grills for the Money 2020
- The Best Healthy And Non-Toxic Pots and Pans
- This stovetop slow cooker is a better choice for healthy cooking. Learn why
- Types of pressure cookers, and which one for healthy cooking?
- Why a Good Mixing Bowl Matters for Your Kitchen?
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers