The Best Healthy And Non-Toxic Pots and Pans
- Author Sachin Sharma
- Published October 7, 2020
- Word count 476
Who does not want the best pots and pans for his kitchen? However, the ‘best’ can be measured on a variety of parameters like size, color, heating ability, ease of use etc. Therefore, one may find so many bests in the market. What should be the most important parameter though is if it can cook healthy and non-toxic meals for you? When looking at these two important aspects let's see which one measures up? And why?
Which pot is 100% non-toxic?
How toxic a pot is, depends on the kind of raw material it’s made from. A pot made from conventional metals, using chemicals, glazes and enamels is reactive and leaches toxins while cooking. Cooking in such a pot contaminates the food with various metals that can oxidize in cells over time in the body, causing a lot of illnesses.
The only material known to be non-reactive is pure and primary clay. Cookware made from pure clay is 100% non-toxic which is evident from lab tests and the alkaline baking soda test. This simple home test can be performed using water and baking soda on any pot to check if it is toxic. Here’s how to do the test:
The Alkaline Baking Soda Test
Boil a glass of water in the cooking pot and add ½ tsp of baking soda. Boil for 5-7 more mins and turn the stove off.
Wait till cool enough to taste and take a sip. If you taste metals, that is what is getting into your food and your body! If it has a rubber/paint taste it is the chemicals from the glaze or enamels (like in ceramics).
As a control, stir ½ tsp of baking soda to a glass of water, and take a sip — you will taste just the baking soda. The taste of water in a pure clay pot will be similar. This shows pure clay pots are inert (non-reactive) to food cooking in them.
Baking soda is high on the pH scale (alkaline), with a pH value of 8. Most of the healthy foods we eat are alkaline. If a pot leaches while cooking baking soda, unfortunately it does the same while cooking food.
What makes pure clay pots the best?
Cooking pots made from pure and primary natural clay are the best because they cook nutritiously and are non-toxic. Food stays uncontaminated when cooked in a non-reactive pot. And this food is more nutritious because they cook with gentle far infrared heat. This keeps the most delicate nutrients intact. Eating such highly nutritious food, regularly, strengthens the immune system. This type of pure food, besides fighting infections and illnesses, can also help the body detox from impurities it has accumulated all your life. Pure clay cooks from around the world say they feel fuller, more active, and healthier all day long when eating food cooked in pure clay.
Where to get these best pots and pans?
Miriams Earthen Cookware (MEC) – a pioneering all-American company makes pots and pans from this pure material, by hand, and sells them around the globe through their online store. Interested in cooking your next meal healthier and more nutritious? Head over to MEC Store [https://miriamsearthencookware.com/mec-store/] and get your 100% healthy and non-toxic pot today!
Questions? Write to MEC at email@example.com.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Blue-Eyed Boy of Barrackpore
- Traditional vs. Modern Kitchens: How to Choose the Right Setup for Your Restaurant
- Top 5 Frozen Food Myths in Singapore
- Mini salt competition
- Which Tastes Better, Pasta or Pizza?
- Defining Catering in Brisbane
- How to cook sweet potatoes in the microwave
- Facts About the Takeaway Cravings in the UK
- 5 Reasons that MEC Pots are Excellent Pressure Cookers
- Turning Natural Clay into the Best Green Cookware
- This eco-friendly Cookware brand is great if you are looking for 100% “green” pots and pans
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Eco-Friendly Cookware – This cookware is "Green" a full 360 degrees
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Best BBQ Grills for the Money 2020
- This stovetop slow cooker is a better choice for healthy cooking. Learn why
- The best rice cooker must retain all nutrients, both complex and simple carbs. Learn how and why that will affect your health
- Types of pressure cookers, and which one for healthy cooking?
- Why a Good Mixing Bowl Matters for Your Kitchen?
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill