How to Have Clients Who Are Your Ardent Champions
- Author Susan Friesen
- Published December 10, 2020
- Word count 667
Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt – Vol. 7
Showing Gratitude to The Uncle Toms of the Marketing World
I’m certain every family has at least one of them in them. The rebel. The black sheep, the wild one.
We have Uncle Tom.
Mind you, he didn’t hold a candle to the Uncle Buck character John Candy played, but nonetheless, he has a certain flair to him that makes him stand out from the rest of the family.
One summer, he piled several of us into his old Gremlin—one of history’s dorkiest cars, apparently—and headed to the Abbotsford Airshow. This was before seat belts were mandatory and I’m pretty sure there were seven or eight of us crammed into that little car.
Being the youngest, I was delegated to the back hatch.
I remember the time quite well as it was the year a Canadian Forces CF-101 Voodoo exploded in the sky, literally moments after we all poured out of his car. We wondered if that was a part of the show, but it wasn’t. Thankfully there were no injuries.
Uncle Tom was a storyteller too. He told this Airshow story many times to anyone who would listen, each time adding a new embellished detail for entertainment’s sake.
You couldn’t help but smile, because his energy was infectious—especially when he talked about that beloved Gremlin!
Come to think of it, we all have clients like Uncle Tom.
You know the kind. The ones that call you up with some wild idea or new adventure they were just on, wanting to tell you all about it.
They’re the ones that make us smile.
They’re the ones that remind us of all the good things we get to enjoy when working directly with clients.
They’re the ones who don’t fit into any marketing guru’s mold—you won’t win over these unique clients with a 10-step guaranteed checkpoint plan.
But you know what? They are the ones who will be your ardent champion and will happily send new clients your way whenever the opportunity arises.
Am I right?
So throw away the guru handbook and do this one thing to keep these rebels in your life: show them gratitude.
Tell them how much you appreciate them. Express how grateful you are when they send someone your way.
And if they’re also in business, be sure to share how much you appreciate them to everyone so others can have the pleasure of having them in their life.
Sometimes we get so caught up on marketing funnels, advertising campaigns and lead generators we forget about the foundation of any business: Good old-fashioned relationships with people!
Whether those people are your version of Uncle Tom or not, being grateful they are in your life and business is one way your business will flourish. I guarantee it!
Nurture those clients that make you smile. Invest in them with your gratitude. You will benefit in so many ways you can’t even imagine it yet!
To your business success,
In my Tea Time Tip: Marketing for Busy Entrepreneurs, I’m joined by Gratitude Expert Dana Smithers. I invited Dana to join me to talk about how gratitude can make a huge difference to your personal and professional success: How Gratitude is Good for Business (https://evisionmedia.ca/how-gratitude-is-good-for-business/)
52 Week Law of Attraction Gratitude Journal: Law of Attraction Gratitude Journal: Attract More of What YOU Want to Create a Happy Abundant Life! By Dana J. Smithers (https://amzn.to/2JdWaDK)
In business, we can’t afford to miss opportunities to say thank you. Gratitude makes us money. Read 4 ‘Gratitude Tips’ to ensure your clients know you appreciate them: ABC’s of Business – Gratitude by Pamela Chatry (https://evisionmedia.ca/abcs-business-gratitude/)
Book: Leading with Gratitude: Eight Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Results by New York Times bestselling authors Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick. (https://amzn.to/37flS2Y)
Susan Friesen, founder of the award-winning web development and digital marketing firm eVision Media, is a Web Specialist, Business & Marketing Consultant, and Social Media Advisor. She works with entrepreneurs who struggle with having the lack of knowledge, skill and support needed to create their online business presence.
Visit www.ultimatewebsiteguide.ca and download your FREE "Ultimate Guide to Improving Your Website's Profitability - 10 Critical Questions You Must Ask to Get Maximum Results".Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to generate leads through Marketing?
- Adapting to the New Changes of Economics Of B2B Marketing
- Why A Website Is Important For Small Businesses?
- How We Rebranded, Redesigned & Redefined a Small Business
- 3 amazing facts about affiliate Marketing
- Why Your Business Needs A Corporate Video in 2021
- Digital Marketing in Simple Terms
- TriVistaMedia says thank you to our clients in 2020 and we wish everyone tremendous success in 2021
- Beware of ‘Get Rich Fast’ Programs
- How is it realized that the two sessions use a 3-meter long-distance credit card?
- The Importance of Engagement on Instagram
- What are the basic needs of the Customers?
- Why New Brands Need A Social Proof Platform
- How to Have More Inclusive Brand Marketing—Authentically
- Simple Trick to Get Potential Clients Using Meetup
- Why Photo Editing Service is Important in Our Life?
- Simple Strategy to Get Clients For Newbies
- A Recipe For Marketing Through The COVID-19 Pandemic 2021
- CHEAPEST GURANTEED WAY EVER TO RANK ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE
- Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt #8 - The Inconvenient Side Effect of the Shop Local Movement
- How to create a successful Social Media Marketing Campaign?
- How and why is Customer Satisfaction important?
- Your Guide to SEO Trends for 2021
- Specialty Chemicals Market Size Projected To Record $953.9 billion by 2027
- How does Brand Building works?
- 3 Crucial Elements for Successful Facebook Ads Campaign