Turning Natural Clay into the Best Green Cookware
- Author Sachin Sharma
- Published January 27, 2021
- Word count 403
When we say, ‘green cookware’, we refer to cooking pots that are eco-friendly in every way – from procuring raw material to using the finished pots for cooking. Unfortunately, some marketing gimmicks also show cooking pots painted green expecting us perhaps to ignore how they affect our planet.
Conventional raw materials like metals and their alloys pollute the environment in many ways. Mining of metals calls for cutting trees on a large scale that disrupts the eco-balance. Their extraction and processing pollutes the environment by releasing toxic waste. And when the cooking pots are no longer useful, their safe disposal is rather impossible as they are not bio-degradable.
To overcome these issues, natural clay is a viable alternative for making cookware. Clay cooking pots are not just healthy for you because they are truly non-toxic, but they are also healthy for the planet.
First, the harvesting of natural clay from the earth’s crust does not affect the lives around it in any way. It is a fully renewable resource that replenishes naturally.
Secondly, making cooking pots from pure clay does not release any toxins, provided no additives or chemicals are used. Miriams Earthen Cookware (MEC) is a pioneering company in the USA that makes pure clay pots by throwing clay on a potter’s wheel. The skillful hands of the their potters shape them into ergonomically designed pots and pans. By following this time-honored method of making pots, MEC avoids a mechanized process that may call for use of chemicals. This eliminates the release of pollutants into the environment.
Moreover, MEC doesn’t use any glazes for finishing. Their pots and pans take the natural deep red hue of the fired clay and turn out to be truly ‘green cookware’ without the green paint.
Lastly, even while in use they are the most eco-friendly cooking pots and pans. They can cook all your food on low to medium heat taking about the same time. So much energy saved! With pots made from conventional materials because they heat and cool at the same time they require higher heat settings to cook (?).
All these factors prove that natural clay is the only material that can make 100% eco-friendly cookware while also cooking non-toxic food. Wondering how to get your hands on this green cookware? Visit MEC Store and order your pure clay cookware today. You can have it delivered to your doorstep anywhere in the world.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Which Tastes Better, Pasta or Pizza?
- Defining Catering in Brisbane
- How to cook sweet potatoes in the microwave
- Facts About the Takeaway Cravings in the UK
- 5 Reasons that MEC Pots are Excellent Pressure Cookers
- This eco-friendly Cookware brand is great if you are looking for 100% “green” pots and pans
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Eco-Friendly Cookware – This cookware is "Green" a full 360 degrees
- These cooking pots are best because they are both healthy and non-toxic
- Best BBQ Grills for the Money 2020
- The Best Healthy And Non-Toxic Pots and Pans
- This stovetop slow cooker is a better choice for healthy cooking. Learn why
- The best rice cooker must retain all nutrients, both complex and simple carbs. Learn how and why that will affect your health
- Types of pressure cookers, and which one for healthy cooking?
- Why a Good Mixing Bowl Matters for Your Kitchen?
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants