7 Tips MedSpas Can Follow to Increase Website Traffic
- Author Susan Friesen
- Published February 17, 2021
- Word count 953
How to Let Potential Clients Know About Your Website
You’ve done the hard part; you’ve built your vision of a MedSpa business. You invested in having a nice website built but…nothing is happening.
The phone isn’t ringing to book new appointments.
But why aren’t you getting any business from your website?
It’s because you have to ensure that your potential clients know you exist!
The simplest way to do that is to have a website that is beautiful AND functional.
How do you let potential clients know you have a website?
If you’re just starting out and are not sure what your next steps should be, here’s a 7-step tip checklist you could be doing now to start promoting your website and get those desired results:
- Ensure your website is Search Engine Optimized (SEO).
97% of people will learn about a local company using the Internet and you don’t want to miss out. It’s not as intimidating as you might fear. Here’s a simple process to help send your web /SEO person to work from:
What services do you offer? Body Sculpting. If you were looking on the Internet for something similar, what words would you use? How do you get rid of stubborn fat? Ensure these keywords, in this case, stubborn fat and the phrase Body Sculpting are on your website and in the metadata.
By optimizing the pages on your website using keywords, phrases, links and more, you will be better positioned to reach your customers. It can be intimidating, and you always have the option of hiring an SEO Expert so you can focus your attention on your business.
One of our clients, Dr Dheshnie Thangavelu, owner of Deez Skin Rejù & Pain Clinic in Vancouver BC had us SEO optimize her website while we built it for ideal search engine positioning.
2.Create a blog and write posts regularly.
Business blogging is a wonderful way to not only connect to your clients but also to drive traffic to your website. Remember those keywords that were just mentioned? Writing articles specific to those keywords are an excellent way to drive targeted traffic to your site.
Blog writing also has the bonus of letting the search engines know the site is still active because you’re frequently adding fresh content, video and pictures to your website.
When writing a blog, it’s important to remember this is a way for you to connect with your audience and provide the information they may find useful or interesting.
The goal is to have that information shared on social media which will, in turn, bring more people to your website.
- Engage on Social Media
Along with a website, you should have social media accounts specifically for your business on the platforms where you know your ideal target audience is hanging out. Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
These accounts allow you to connect with clients on an individual basis and interact with potential clients. The more you engage on these platforms, the more interest and brand visibility you create, thus driving more traffic back to your website.
Follow those who are in your target market as well as influencers who share the same client base as you. Keep within your geographic area as well. Following someone living in Toronto isn’t going to help get you appointments in Vancouver!
Engage with the intention of being helpful and offering useful information. This will build your credibility as an expert in your industry and start to create an important, “know, like and trust” factor that is needed to attract clients.
- Embrace the power behind your brand name.
Brand recognition is an important, and often overlooked, component to getting prospective clients to your website. A big one is using a branded email address.
Ensure you’re using your domain name for your email address in all of your email correspondence. That way, with every single email you send out, you’re advertising your website URL.
It’s a simple way to let the world know about your website while also maintaining an aura of professionalism.
For example: if your website domain is www.mymespa.com, then you should ensure you use an email address that uses “mymedspa.com”, such as email@example.com.
5.Install a branded eSignature.
Speaking of emails, take your efforts a further step by having a professional looking eSignature to go with every email you send out.
Include your contact information, address and an easy link for people to click to view your services and make an appointment.
- Remember Your Print and Promotional Materials.
Be sure to put your website address on all of your print and promotional materials that you use for your ongoing marketing and advertising efforts.
From business cards to letterhead to social media banners and advertisements, it’s important to let everyone know where to go find out more information about your medspa services.
- Encourage Referrals.
Your existing customers, friends, family and associates can all be an amazing promotional tool for you. Don’t be afraid to ask them to tell others about you. Make connections with suppliers and other professionals in related industries that could be a referral source for you.
Use a referral incentive program as your way of saying thank you for them sending you new customers.
Tackling the online presence of your business can be intimidating; but you don’t have to do it alone!
Hiring a professional website developer who can also help with these additional tactics to broaden your brand reach can help ease your stress and create a high-performing website that that will deliver what you want.
To your business success,
Susan Friesen, founder of the award-winning web development and digital marketing firm eVision Media, is a Web Specialist, Business & Marketing Consultant, and Social Media Advisor. She works with entrepreneurs who struggle with having the lack of knowledge, skill and support needed to create their online business presence.
Visit www.ultimatewebsiteguide.ca and download your FREE "Ultimate Guide to Improving Your Website's Profitability - 10 Critical Questions You Must Ask to Get Maximum Results".Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Success With PPC Advertising
- SEO Will Help You Increase Brand Awareness in 5 Ways
- These 6 Google Analytics Mistakes Should Be Avoided
- More content isn't necessarily better for Google rankings.
- Pediatricians Email List | Pediatricians Sales Leads
- “NARCOTIC RED” lipstick tube packed with confidence gets its wearer a stunning look
- How to Stay Away From Scam Products or Programs in Order to Become An Authority Blogger in Your Niche
- Instagram Marketing Tips for Your Business
- 8 Ways To Improve Customer Retention
- What Message Are You Sending Your Business Contacts?
- Ventilation system in the workshop
- Instagram Marketing Tips for Your Business
- What Amount Of Time Does It Require To Plan And Construct A Site?
- Character Building: 3 Unexpected Ways Animation is Used in Marketing
- PACKAGING SLEEVE- A PERFECT PACKAGING TO PROVIDE A PROMINENCE TO YOUR PRODUCT ON DISPLAY SHELVES
- Product Packaging Boxes- A Reliable Packaging Option For Every Type Of Product
- All you need to know about Logo Designs
- 5 Powerful Ways To Raise Your Online Profile
- Business Recovery and Continuity Plan During COVID-19
- 5 Reasons Why Online Marketing Is Flourishing (And How You Can Use It In Your Business)
- The power of evidence
- Get Custom Printed Chinese Takeout Boxes with Free Shipping
- Buy Edu Backlinks
- Waterproofing Contractors And Commercial Waterproofing Companies
- How to make money on TikTok? The best Tiktok marketing strategies revealed
- How to Find and Lease Retail Space Without a Broker
- Get Custom Blank Cigarette Boxes at RushPackaging
- Custom Burger Boxes at RushPackaging
- What Is Reddit? Learn How To Post On Reddit Like A Pro In 2021