Cycling: the Most Convenient Form of Exercise
- Author Andrew Lang
- Published March 15, 2021
- Word count 370
If you are looking to increase your individual health or fitness levels, cycling is ideal. This is because it's so convenient! It can be done anytime and anywhere with the least amount of disruption. Cycling also allows you to get away from the stress of everyday life. Furthermore, it's another mode of transport, so you can get fit getting to and from work.
There are myriad other benefits to cycling: it's environmentally friendly, it's essentially free, and promotes good cardiovascular health. So you get to shrink your carbon footprint while saving yourself transport costs, and improve your cardiovascular health - two...err, three birds, one stone!
Morever, regular cycling will increase your metabolism - thus, you will burn more calories throughout the day. This is of course important if you are trying to lose weight. Cycling provides a calorie-burning metabolism if you cycle regularly.
Cycling has been shown to improve your immune system too. This allows you to fight off the harmful effects of air pollution and reduces the risk of getting ill because of contaminated air. In addition, cycling helps to protect against the negative effects of age. It can help you feel younger as you travel through the many miles that you cycle each day.
I've not even mentioned the greatest benefit yet (well, in my humble opinion)! Cycling allows you to enjoy the great outdoors. There's no better way to enjoy nature than by cycling. I prefer it even to walking, since it's easier on your feet and back (trust me, I've been on LONG walks...and cycling is more forgiving). You can cover longer distances with a bike, so you can turn a countryside meander into a bit of an odyssey over 20km to 50km, if you're feeling up to it (just bring plenty of food and water).
In addition, cycling will provide you with a sense of independence from the usual day to day activities. For example, if you are working on a project, you can avoid distractions and think more clearly when cycling. This is particularly important when you need to stay focused.
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, cycling is the perfect exercise that will keep you healthy, fit and active.
I'm a keen cyclist myself, and like to get on my bike to clear my head from the daily grind. By trade, I'm a website developer, and have developed many sites, including Nichely Done and Niche ListingsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Benefits of Indoor Golf
- Meditation - What Gardens Teach Us About Spirituality?
- Lumbar Hemilaminectomy - Types, Goals & Success Rate of Spine Surgery
- Contentment: The Path to True Happiness
- How to Select a Good Yoga Training
- Why Sunken Trampolines Are So Popular Today
- Why Resistance Bands Are The Most Versatile Piece Of Gym Equipment For Lockdown?
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- Why Should One Need a Sports Massage?
- free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness