Comprehensive and affordable media software
- Author James Wasapi
- Published April 9, 2021
- Word count 522
Most of us use several different applications for viewing and managing our media collections. We have an app for viewing photos, another for watching downloaded movies, one for listening to our favorite music, and yet more for watching streaming television services. On top of that, most of us use a wide range of devices for all these things, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Many of these devices run different operating systems as well, and it is often necessary to manually copy media files to another device to start playing them. However, not imagine instead having one media server that works with everything and supports all popular video, audio, and image formats, not to mention popular video-on-demand services like Netflix. That is the advantage of using JRiver Media Center.
JRiver Media Center is an excellent choice for music fans, since it combines both convenience and audiophile quality. If you want quick and easy access to enormous archives of audio files, in addition to online radio streaming and similar services, then you can do so from a single interface. You can also rip content from audio CDs to modernize your old music collection and enjoy the convenience of being able to access it from anywhere. It is also a great choice for more discerning enthusiasts, since it offers high quality enabled by up-mixing, speaker control, and 64-bit audio paths. It is easy to adjust volume, bit depth, and sample rate in a mathematically lossless way to preserve the highest degree of quality possible. It also provides more advanced controls, such as VST plug-in support, bass management, and room correction.
JRiver Media Center has also been adapted for the demanding needs of home theater and movie enthusiasts. It is ideal for powering a dedicated home theater PC that is connected to a television, projector, or an audio/video receiver. With the included mobile app for Android-powered smartphones, it is even possible to fully control the experience remotely. It also supports Windows Media Center remote controls, and you can use Web Remote on devices powered by iOS, such as iPhones and iPads. For audio lovers, the program supports streaming DTS and Dolby True HD as well. In addition, the video playback package provides lots of extra packages for seamless integration of popular streaming services, such as Netflix and Hulu. The installation of DirectShow filters is fully automated, and it provides native support for popular TV tuners. Of course, you can also play your own downloaded video collections without any issue at all.
Finally, JRiver Media Center does not stop with video, audio, and streaming services. It also includes a full-featured image file viewer that provides an easy way to store, view, and share your photos. Simply plug your camera in, and you can view and copy your files and even organize them with tags. Basic image editing features are included too, allowing you to crop, adjust, and resize photos. You can also email them to popular services like Flickr or Facebook for easy social media sharing. Get started today by downloading the program at https://www.jriver.com. There is a free trial available too.
James Wasapi is a multimedia enthusiast who uses a media center PC to manage and view his entire audio, video, and photo collection.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Finding a great pair of earphones
- What is a Drone and What are its Advantages?
- The 7 Best Video Editors for Creating Social Media Posts
- The Importance of Social Media Marketing in Medical Business
- How Should You Optimize Images for Website?
- Play Your Music and Movies at Full Resolution with JRiver Media Center
- Technology News
- Tips for Writing a Good Reaction Paper
- Is Society Becoming More Polarized Because of Social Media?
- Animation Software: The Evolutions And The Options
- How to Keep Your Audience Engaged on YouTube
- Video Production Tips: How To Get The Best Aerial Footage With Drones
- Download VirtualXposed APK for all Android Devices
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid