BS Fixings Launches exciting new website.
- Author Paul Airey
- Published April 7, 2021
- Word count 447
BS Fixings is proud to announce the launch of their brand-new e-commerce website, https://bsfixings.uk/ . After a period of consultation with customers, internal departments and specialist conversion rate optimisation professionals, the site went live in the first quarter of 2021 with a whole host of features designed to make sourcing and purchasing fixings, fasteners, and other stainless-steel products for the trade and construction markets as easy as possible. The main products available on the website include Building Products, Banding Products, DIY Essentials, Wall Ties, Tying Wire, Nails, Bolts & Screws, Roofing Products, Tools and PPE with nearly 100 individual categories of products in stock and available to choose from.
Part of the website specification was to focus on technical and customer support and to make it as easy as possible for customers to contact the company via multiple communication channels to get up-to-date product information and availability. This includes prominent separate telephone numbers for product sales and technical support, a dedicated e-mail address for technical support, clear postal address and live chat manned by experienced technical and sales staff.
BS Fixings who are based in Preston, Lancashire, began by specialising in Stainless Steel products and they have over 20 years’ experience in the industry. Stainless Steel is well known for its durability, corrosion resistance, strength, and aesthetic appeal. Often this comes at a high price but with long standing ties with suppliers and a bulk buying strategy BS Fixings can offer extremely competitive prices on all the products they stock. BS Fixings are also offering a 10% discount to anyone who decides to leave feedback based on their experience with BS Fixings and/or their products.
BS Fixings parent company and one of the websites main suppliers is BS Stainless Ltd. BS Stainless has been in the stainless-steel industry processing and supplying metals for over 20 years. BS Stainless focuses on high quality products, originally in the wire, coil, sheet, and plate categories that they have always stocked but also now in the banding and other products that they manufacture and distribute to over 50 countries worldwide. BS Stainless work within the scope of ISO 9001 and hold CE markings in line with the construction products regulation (cpr). They are also members of the British Stainless-Steel Association in Sheffield (BSSA) and work closely with Sheffield Hallam university and UKTI. BS Fixings was formed as a way of suppling stainless-steel banding and wire on a smaller scale through an automated e-commerce platform. Over the past 6 years BS Fixings have expanded their product range and they now sell a whole range of products and materials for building and DIY purposes.
360 Leach Place, Walton Summit, Bamber Bridge, Lancashire, PR5 8AS, https://bsfixings.uk/
BS Fixings https://bsfixings.uk/ who are based in Preston, Lancashire, began by specialising in Stainless Steel products and they have over 20 years’ experience in the industry. Stainless Steel is well known for its durability, corrosion resistance, strength, and aesthetic appeal. Often this comes at a high price but with long standing ties with suppliers and a bulk buying strategy BS Fixings can offer extremely competitive prices on all the products https://bsfixings.uk/fixings/ they stock.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Website Development
- CBD Hemp Oil Boxes And It’s Benefits
- Things to Know About Vape Oil Cartridge Boxes
- Reasons Why Engineering Consulting Services Are Beneficial To Businesses
- What Are The Benefits of Social Commerce For Brands
- Top Central Air Conditioner Comparison for 2021 Summer — Trane vs Daikin vs Mitsubishi vs Carrier
- How to Start Dropshipping Business Without Expensive Budget
- Try Easiest Headband Wigs
- Improving the Post-Purchase Experience
- Tips on Running Your Own E-commerce Website
- Washington Struggles With Robinhood Politics
- The Internet Startup Secrets of Jack Ma, Founder of Alibaba Group
- The Entrepreneurship and Investing Secrets of Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
- The Rise of Canadian eCommerce, and The Impact On Online Shopping
- How I Failed Miserably in My Amazon FBA Business (And What I Learned)
- Digital Downloads -A Hot Marketing Trend
- 5 Top Reasons Sellers Fail at Amazon FBA
- Black Friday 2020 The Countdown Begins
- Dragon Medical One | An Amazing Cloud-Based Speech Recognition Solution
- Web Design Options for Web Designers on a Budget
- Hidden Camera Price in Pakistan - Tips to Get One For Less
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Buying Laptops Under 200 Pounds.
- The Digital Transformation of AS9110 Quality Management Systems
- How to start an E-commerce Business? A guide for beginners.
- Get High Quality Shirt Boxes Wholesale at iCustomBoxes
- The Best Gift on This Father’s Day
- New Trends for Cosmetic Packaging
- How to Hide Out-of-Stock Products from your Collections on Shopify
- Changing product prices on Shopify: How to do it right?