Cleansing the body with natural juices
- Author Ivan Naibauer
- Published April 17, 2021
- Word count 1,078
Try fasting with fresh juices this spring
After a long winter, fasting with freshly squeezed juices is a great way to cleanse the body of toxins. Find out which ingredients are best and how to consume fresh juices. Due to the modern way of life you are exposed to numerous toxins, from the environment, food, water, technology…
These toxins accumulate in your organs and tissues and can lead to lethargy, diabetes, obesity, indigestion, chronic fatigue, and a number of serious illnesses.
That is why it is extremely important to introduce an occasional detox of the body in the form of fasting.
Fasting is not something new. Namely, for thousands of years, people have given up food for good health, vitality, but also spiritual purification. And while some perform a dry fast (without food and liquid), others prefer one with juices and liquid.
After a long winter, heavy food intake, and lack of exercise, thanks to the abundance of fruits and vegetables in gardens and markets, spring is the ideal time to cleanse the body with juices!
During this fast, you do not consume solid foods and drink only freshly prepared fruit and vegetable juices.
Juices as food for cleansing the body
By consuming fresh juices, you will simultaneously nourish the body and encourage the flushing of organs from toxins and waste products.
By squeezing fruits and vegetables in a juicer, you will extract and preserve all their important phytonutrients that will be perfectly absorbed in your body.
Natural and fresh juices will increase the alkalinity of your body and provide you with extra freshness and plenty of energy - even without the intake of solid foods.
This form of fasting also contributes to your mental health, especially if you are preparing carrot juice. In addition to being a real tonic for the brain, carrots are also rich in the mineral calcium and vitamin A.
Also, don't forget to drink as much warm water as possible with the juices, and you can also make herbal teas. In addition to perfectly hydrating you, water will also help eliminate the false feeling of hunger.
Water with lemon
By consuming warm water with freshly squeezed lemon, in the morning on an empty stomach, you will excellently stimulate the body's detox. Lemon perfectly stimulates the liver, the largest organ responsible for detox, and provides your body with a lot of vitamin C. You can start the day with a lemon drink, and later, every few hours, consume
fruit-vegetable juices of your choice.
Fresh fruits + vegetables + herbs
Juices that are best for cleansing the body include fresh root and dark green leafy vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
From vegetables, you can use, for example, carrots, beets, celery, cucumbers, kale, spinach…, and from fruits, excellent choice are apples, oranges, lemons, limes, berries, pineapple…
When it comes to spices, in the first place are ginger and turmeric, which are best used in fresh form, although dried have a good detox effect. Then there are parsley, coriander, mint, and superhealthy powdered algae, like spirulina and chlorella, which you can always add to juices.
Cleansing the body is a perfect trio - carrots, ginger, and beets
One of the most popular drinks for cleansing the body is carrot and ginger juice, with the addition of apples and celery. You can prepare it only from carrots and freshly grated ginger, but the apple will further enrich and elevate its taste, and celery will enhance its detox effect.
Beetroot is another popular ingredient that is great for detoxifying the body and plenty of energy, so feel free to add it to your juices.
Green juices - plenty of chlorophyll and health
Green juices, which are rich in chlorophyll (and other important antioxidants), along with beets and carrots, should be an essential part of your fast and the best way to cleanse the body.
You can prepare them from fresh cucumber, green apple (from organic farming), or pear, with the addition of some green leafy vegetables, such as kale, spinach, or cabbage.
If desired, and for an even more intense detox effect, you can add a little parsley, fresh ginger, dill, or celery to the juice.
Orange juice - super healthy beta-carotene
The base of orange juice can consist, for example, of carrots and oranges, which you are free to enrich with fresh ginger or turmeric.
The orange color of the juice indicates the richness of super healthy beta-carotene, which preserves your eyesight and health in general.
Juicer and preparation of ingredients
These juices are usually prepared in a juicer, but in the absence of a juicer, you can also use a blender (in this case, you will need to chop the harder ingredients yourself and then strain the juice).
Before preparing, wash fruits and vegetables well under a stream of cold water and do not peel them (it contains an abundance of vitamins and minerals), so it is important to use all home-grown and organically grown ones.
Duration of fasting with juices
You can introduce cleansing of the body by fasting with juices once a week or practice it for several days. It is important that you gradually get used to the body.
Day 1: This length of fasting with juices is best for beginners to see how their bodies will react.
2-3 days: if you "do" a three-day fast with juices, it will really help eliminate toxins, significantly raise energy levels, strengthen your immunity and help you lose extra pounds.
5-7 days: such a long fast is recommended for experienced people who have already tried fasting. With a long fast, the body can be even better cleansed of toxins and waste, reset, and recharged with a new dose of energy.
Always prepare and consume juices fresh, you can also prepare them in the morning and cool them slightly in the refrigerator. One day you can only be on green juices, the other only on red (beets, carrots, ginger…), and so on.
Or combine multiple multi-colored juices during the same day of fasting. Drink 1.5-2 liters of fresh juices a day.
After a few days of detox with the help of juices, slowly introduce solid foods.
Cleansing the body and the benefits of fasting with juices:
cleanses the body of toxins
alkalizes the body (increases alkalinity)
revitalizes and refreshes
reduces inflammatory processes
brings mental clarity
raises energy levels
improves coping with stress
stimulates circulation and digestion
reduces the risk of cancer (and other diseases)
improves skin health
contributes to slimness
For many years I have been working in tourism and hospitality, where I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge, through work in a travel agency, restaurants, and hotels of high category.
I am now in the marketing business and run a blog post for several webshops that sell healthy food and natural juices ( https://prirodni-sokovi.hr/ ), natural cosmetics and gifts, and travel agency websites.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- ProDentim: A Revolution in Oral Health?
- Cordyceps Gummies: Unlock Nature's Secret to Vitality
- Boost Your Confidence with Proven Male Enhancement Solutions
- Spices: From Ancient Treasures to Modern Wellness
- 12 Wonderful Advantages Of Eating Watermelon Seeds For Your Health
- The Importance of a Healthy Diet for Well-Being
- Can Vitamin B12 Help with Anxiety? A Comprehensive Exploration of this Essential Nutrient
- "Ilaria Lean Belly Juice: Embarking on a Wholesome Wellness Journey" ?
- The Keto Craze: Dive into Delicious Fat-Burning Magic!
- Sytropin HGH Spray: Ingredients, Benefits, and Possible Side Effects
- Unveiling the Power of The Best Supplements Online for Weight Loss
- Top 5 Nutritional Supplements for Accelerating Injury Healing
- Liv Pure Review: The Journey from Skepticism to Delight
- Provillus Hair Supplement For Women: Say Goodbye to Dry, Damaged, and Thinning Hair
- Promoting Men's Prostate Health with Prostacet Supplement
- The Compulsory Need to Monitor and Control Blood Sugar for Optimal Health
- Is feeling old getting old?
- Benefits of Taking Fish Oil
- The NAD+ Miracle: NMN's Breakthrough in Slowing Down Aging at 35+
- Fuel Your Workouts Naturally: Discover the Power of Stimulant-Free Pre-Workout
- The Ultimate Fitness Hack: Hit Your Goals Faster with Whey Protein Isolate
- Advice On Making Your Hair Your Crowning Glory!
- Natural HGH: The Secret Weapon of Elite Athletes and Bodybuilders Revealed
- Fortify Your Body: Embracing Éternel, the Ultimate Antioxidant Medicine
- The Comprehensive Guide to Sonic Electric Toothbrushes
- Organic Coffee vs. Regular Coffee: Does it Matter?
- Cabbage Juice Benefits for Optimal Health
- Embrace Calmness with Deep Relief CBD: A Product Review
- 5 Big Benefits of Juicing For Health - And The Science Behind It
- Unveiling the Benefits of Compression Socks: A Lifesaver for Varicose Veins, Edema, Circulatory Issues, and Neuropathy.