Scope of advanced air purifier at neutralizing coronavirus in India.
- Author Santosh Kumar
- Published May 6, 2021
- Word count 608
Summary: PHI (PHOTOHYDROIONIZATION) technology patented by RGF is an active purifying technique to neutralize the coronavirus in the air. The results of the test conducted on it have been very promising with a reduction of almost 99+%.
Description: Coronavirus is certainly not the first or the last microbes to have plagued human life. You just have to turn back the history pages and you will find many cases of microbes wreaking havoc. Some of the more fatal ones have been the H1N1 influenza virus responsible for the Spanish flu of 1918, Ebola Virus (West Africa, 2014-16), Japanese encephalitis virus and H1N1 (Swine Flu virus). What has made the Coronavirus stand out is the sheer size and scale of its destruction? Even with the rapid development of medical science and billions of dollars being pumped into R&D, scientists for most of the last year were unable to decipher the enigma of coronavirus. Quite surprisingly, the world had no answer to it and all it could do was to take precautionary actions like wearing a mask, maintaining social distancing, constant sanitizing, etc. vaccine development picked up pace in the last part of the year with some degree of success. However, even the vaccine jab had its own set of critics questioning its efficacy.
Killing/ neutralizing Coronavirus in the air-
Neutralizing the coronavirus in the air is still the best option. Some level of research has gone into nullifying the virus in the air. Purifying the air of the virus seems to be a better alternative than a vaccine injected to an infected person. Vaccine administration is a time and resource-consuming process. Even with a very high degree of efficiency, it would take years before a sizeable population is administered the vaccine for developing herd immunity. The air purification industry has been somewhat successful in handling the ill-effects of the coronavirus. However, the normal six-stage filtration technique is not 100% effective against the coronavirus. This is because the virus is at the lower end of a HEPA’S filter range. Active air purification technique has been touted as still the best option to tackle the ill-effects of the virus.
Active air purification technique and its working-
Very few air purifiers in the market have the know-how of active air purification techniques. Essentially, there are two air purifying technologies: active and passive. In the active air purifying, ions are released into air. O2 Cure air purifier equipped with PHI cells works on the principle of active air purification. PHI cells have a quad metallic hydrophilic coating that creates an abundance of hydrogen and oxygen on the coating. PHI occurs by exposing activated oxygen molecules to a hydrated catalyst containing four unique metals and a 100-380 nm UV light. Friendly oxidizers (Hydro-peroxides, hydroxides and superoxide ions) are effective in breaking down both airborne and surface borne virus. PHI is an active purification technology destroying the structure of Viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms. Very few air purifiers for coronavirus in India are leveraging the active purification technique to neutralize the deadly virus. Plug and play air purifiers on Amazon are one of the very few leveraging activation purification technique.
Results of third party test on PHI cell technology (an active purifying technique)-
PHI (Photohydroionization) technology) patented by RGF has been successful in neutralizing a range of viruses like HINI Virus (Swine Flu), Avian Influenza (Bird Flu Virus), Norwalk Virus and SARS COV 2 virus. In fact, REME with PHI-Cell® technology (patented by RGF) has been successfully tested by CCMB-CSIR virology lab in India for reduction of SARS-COV- 2 by 97.48% and by the Innovation Bio-Analysis lab in the USA for reduction by 99% from air and surfaces.
O2Cure products like Plug & Play Air Purifier and hybrid air purifier based on active air purification are a great way to counter the ill-effects of SARS COV 2 virus. Both the air purifier employs PHI technology to neutralize the virus. There are many air purifiers for coronavirus on Amazon. But, O2 Cure air purifiers are a notch above the rest.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How AI Can Help Automate and Improve Keyword Research
- AI Uses to Generate Written Content
- The Ultimate AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals Study Guide
- Unlock Your Creativity with Google Bard: An LLM Chatbot Tool
- The Pitfall of a 'Woke' Chat GPT and Why Elon Musk's xAI Could Be the Game Changer
- What is the Best Blogging Platform?
- What are the Best Free WordPress Plugins?
- How to Choose the Best Niche for Your WordPress Blog
- 10 Tips for Maintaining a Successful WordPress Blog
- What are The Most Important Pages to Include on Your New Website?
- How to Make Money by Creating a Content-Filled Website
- What are the 7 Things to Avoid at All Costs with WordPress Blogging?
- What are the Secrets of Writing Killer Blog Posts?
- What are Common Sense Guidelines for Using WordPress?
- How to Optimize and Speed Up Your WordPress Blog
- What Makes WordPress an Incredibly Powerful Blogging System?
- What Are the 10 Scariest Things About WordPress Blogging?
- How is WordPress the Best Choice for a Website?
- What Do You Need to Know About WordPress Security?
- How To Be More Successful At Blogging To Make Money
- How to Use a Security Checklist to Help Keep Your Blog Safe From Hackers
- What are the Best Reasons to Use WordPress?
- What Does Blogging Mean?
- What are the Best Ways to Promote Your Blog?
- What are the Best Ways to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for SEO?
- What are 7 Proven Ways to Make Money with WordPress Blogging?
- Why You Should Backup Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the WordPress Hacks That Every Blogger Should Know?
- What are the Steps to Setting Up Your Blog?
- How Do You Optimize Your Blog Posts?