What to do when you loose a tooth?
- Author Laura Smith
- Published May 23, 2021
- Word count 777
One of the things that worries us the most and gives us the most anxiety is the loss and loss of a tooth. Many times a tooth can fall out suddenly when you are eating and without having had any previous symptoms.
So the most important thing in a situation like this is to call the dentist as soon as possible. At Policlínicas Dental Idiázquez they will be at your disposal with any query related to the loss of a tooth, and also, whenever possible it is advisable to take the piece of a fallen tooth to the dentist and show it to him.
The steps to follow when a tooth falls out are the following:
• Try to get your missing tooth back. Although this may be difficult, if you have a piece of your tooth be sure not to lose it and save it as shown in the steps below.
• Rinse the tooth: for this you must use water, milk or a saline solution to clean the tooth. If you use saline, make sure it is sterile. Do not clean or rub the tooth, just put it in a container with some of these liquids.
• Reinsert the tooth into the cavity: Sometimes the simplest solutions work, and you can try to put the tooth back in the original place, so if it remains to be able to stay there, you can keep the root protected. You can also use a medical gauze and bite it with the tooth so that it puts pressure and does not move as much. After a few minutes you can check if the tooth has stayed in place or if it falls out again.
• Protect the tooth: if the reinsertion does not work, it is best to try to keep it in the best possible condition, and for this, what works best is to place the tooth in a glass of milk or with a saline solution. Water will not serve to preserve your tooth by itself.
• Call and go to the dentist as soon as possible: the faster you get to your dentist, the more likely it is that the tooth will have a better chance of reattachment and success. In case there is no dentist available, you can also try going to the nearest hospital emergency dentist.
The loss of teeth in adults can lead to a situation of great stress and anguish. There are many ways a tooth can fall out and for a variety of reasons, from root decay to accidental injury while playing sports. Many athletes have falls or bumps and end up falling or breaking their teeth instantly.
A missing tooth is not only bad for your smile; It is also bad for overall oral health. A hole in the gums can lead to a high risk of infection and the teeth closest to that space can also move towards that place, to fill and have more space.
One of the most important long-term effects of tooth loss is that it in turn leads to bone loss in the jaw, as teeth stimulate the growth of bone tissue. When one or more teeth are missing, the bone in that area no longer receives the stimulation it needs to grow, resulting in bone loss and may lead to a bone tissue transplant in the future.
It is very important, therefore, to make regular consultations and go to the dentist to check the teeth and prevent tooth decay through cavities. Also, it may be the case that you feel that your tooth is moving and swaying from one side to the other, if you feel that, it is best to visit the dentist as soon as possible since it is usually a symptom of cavities or root infection. of the tooth.
The most common causes of sudden tooth loss
The most common are usually due to gum disease and tooth decay. Gum disease develops when excessive plaque builds up on the gum line and causes the tissue to become red and swollen.
If left untreated, it could lead to loss of bone mass. In the case of tooth decay, the food particles that remain on the teeth and stimulate the bacteria in the mouth to produce acid, which damages the enamel and causes cavities. Both conditions can cause the loss and loss of teeth suddenly, in addition to many athletes who play sports such as soccer, basketball, or wrestling, where many accidents are reported with sudden tooth loss due to impact.
Your dentist will be able to advise you on the best way to replace a lost tooth and the best solution in each case.
Loosing a tooth is one of the most worrying things for an adult. Knowing what to do inmediately can help you to restore and keep your tooth in case it falls out suddenlyArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Love never fails to share, heal, and give hope where hope does not always exist or show up, Dr. Marcia
- The Essential Guide To Managing Stress At Work
- Understanding The Benefits Of Concrete
- Understanding The Primary Types Of Fences
- The Best Roofing Materials That You Need To Know
- Tree Service
- 5 Simple Ways To Help Your Business Thrive
- 7 Important Safety Tips For Summer Driving
- Childhood Poverty in the USA Eliminated Forever!
- Darlox Electronics Limited: One-stop solution reduces the barriers for customers to enter the industrial field
- 7 Benefits of Wearing Personalized Name Necklaces
- Is a primary school child too young to learn first aid?
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #8 - Key Strategies For U.S. Homeowners Preventing Home Fraud
- What Is the Significance of Christian and Catholic Jewelry Cross Variants?
- How to make your finished basement feel like a new home
- "Why choosing the right kitchen remodeling company can make or break your remodel
- 7 Facts about Eternity Bands
- Instagram: Reality or Fake?
- Why Fresh Graduates Are Unemployed?
- Homeopathic Acne Treatment
- Cyber Addiction - The Other Apocalyptic Virus
- Does Wisdom Increase with Age?
- Zimbabwean Pool company launches a one stop online pool store.
- How to improve sales with Web Design
- Indecent Jokes Are Never Funny!
- 10 professional tips for dress mannequin for e-commerce business
- Are You Making Any of These Website Mistakes?
- Why need photo retouching for photography business - Ultimate Guide
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control, Or Are They?
- REFLECT YOUR SUN SIGNS WITH THE INTERIOR DESIGN OF YOUR HOUSE