Tips for Writing a Good Reaction Paper
- Author Jen Burke
- Published June 11, 2021
- Word count 575
The main aim of this article is to give students a chance to understand what is a reaction paper and to explain how to complete it without any efforts. A reaction paper is a type of written assignment, which requires personal opinion and conclusions on a given article or abstract. Unlike a summary, a reaction paper should contain your own thoughts on the problem, discussed in the original text. It aims to show professor how deep your understanding of the situation is and how well you can use your analytical skills.
The first part of your paper should contain information on the author and the topic. You need to write down the main ideas and highlight the main points of the paper. You can use direct quotations if needed. Avoid your personal opinion in this section. The second part should contain your personal thoughts on the subject. Focus on a main problem or address all of them and describe your opinion. Explain how the material can relate to the modern world, to the society or separate individuals. Back your statements with sources if needed and make conclusions whether you support the author or not.
Writing a reaction paper can be quite a challenging task, so many students use examples to learn more about its structure and key features. Here are a few recommendations, which will help you complete an outstanding reaction paper:
Read the original article carefully and highlight the main ideas and points you want to discuss;
Describe your point of view and back it with additional information if needed. Use vivid examples;
Use various sources to make your statement more argumentative.
There are also a few tips, which will help you to avoid common mistakes. First, don’t give a summary of an article. You should perform your personal opinion, not an overview. You should always back your ideas with examples. However, avoid using examples, which are difficult to relate to the topic. With the help of these simple rules, you will learn how to write a reaction paper and will be able to create an outstanding work!
Nowadays it is impossible to find a student, who is capable of completing all the tasks without anyone’s help. Because of a heavy workload and tight schedules additional help may be more than useful, so let's continue to simplify your studying. While many students don’t have a chance to order a paper or want to create it on their own, using online samples can be a great way out. They can help students get an overall idea on the subject, structure and main tips. By downloading a sample, you will learn how to write reaction paper and avoid common mistakes
You will also be able to shape your ideas in an appropriate form and emphasize the strongest points of your paper, while omitting those, which lack samples of reaction papers and support
Reaction paper format
Formatting gives every student a chance to create an outstanding paper, using previous experience and a clear plan of actions. With the help of such an outline, you will be able to see how the paper will look like and will be able to go from one paragraph to another smoothly. Usually you will have specific information on the size of the paper, so a plan will be of a great help.
A reaction paper consists of four main parts:
List of citations and sources.
I'm a writer from the best academic writing serviceArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Play Your Music and Movies at Full Resolution with JRiver Media Center
- Technology News
- Is Society Becoming More Polarized Because of Social Media?
- Comprehensive and affordable media software
- Animation Software: The Evolutions And The Options
- How to Keep Your Audience Engaged on YouTube
- Video Production Tips: How To Get The Best Aerial Footage With Drones
- Download VirtualXposed APK for all Android Devices
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery
- I Reinstalled Windows! Can I Recover My Data?
- Show Your Tablet Some Love, Tips And Tricks To Reduce Energy Consumption
- Making Your Wedding Photography Shoot Perfect