Good Marketing Plan for Cosmetic Practices
- Author Catherine Maley
- Published July 4, 2021
- Word count 559
You can transform your cosmetic practice from revenue highs and lows to a steady stream of patients and profits when you have a custom marketing plan in place.
This approach allows you to dominate your market because you fire on all cylinders while your competitors continue their narrow focus.
Here is what to focus on that gets you the most reliable results:
INTERNET MARKETING TO ATTRACT NEW COSMETIC PATIENTS
Website Design and SEO. Work with a reputable Internet company that knows the plastic surgery industry. One that has been around and is stable. Get references and review their work. Pick well and then stay with them. The more you bounce around from one Internet company to another, the more leverage you lose.
Pay to Play. Being found organically on the first page of Google is getting more difficult. Your Internet company must have additional strategies to get patients to your Website while they work on your organic reach. Decide on a monthly advertising budget and focus on one profitable procedure for the biggest impact.
Set up protocols for incoming leads. The first responder usually gets the business so be sure your system and staff follow up immediately. They must be able to convert a website visitor and caller to a booked appointment and a consultation to a paid procedure.
RETENTION IS THE NEW PATIENT-ATTRACTION STRATEGY
Patient retention must be part of your marketing plan, so you increase patients’ lifetime value, while decreasing your advertising costs. You miss the opportunity right under your nose to double your results when you miss this in your marketing plan….. Focus on your established patients who already know, like and trust you.
Your established patients are less price sensitive because they have more to go on than price. They know you’re a reputable surgeon because they have experienced your work firsthand.
They can see your results, so they have peace of mind they’ll get another good result. That matters more than saving money to a majority of your patients.
It’s also far cheaper to encourage your established patients to return than it is to attract new Internet Stranger Patients to replace them since it takes a lot to get someone’s attention in today’s crowded marketplace.
And your established patients are also more likely to give you a great review, permission to show others their before/after photos and help spread the word about you.
ENCOURAGE MORE WORD-OF-MOUTH REFERRALS
And we all know new patients come from current patients so they must be included in your marketing plan.
Word of mouth referrals are your lifeblood. You’ll run out of time, money and energy running a “burn and churn” kind of practice, right?
The longer you’ve been in practice, the less you need to exert that kind of energy because you now have a raving fan club …or at least you could have a raving fan club who return and refer a lot more often.
The best marketing plan includes strategies to attract new patients by being the first to respond and follow up with new incoming leads. Also to nurture your current patients so they return and refer.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you want to focus on the right activities and get results 5X faster than other practices, please visit my website www.catherinemaley.com for details.
Since Year 2000, Catherine Maley, MBA has been a plastic surgery growth business and marketing consultant, author, speaker, trainer, blogger, and podcaster. Her website is www.CatherineMaley.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Setup PPC Campaign
- How To Sell Your Ebook On Facebook and Twitter - Getting Paid For Selling Ebooks Using Social Media
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business to face Out From The CompetitionWays For Your Business to face Out From The Competition
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business To Stand Out From The Competition
- 4 Common Print Advertising Mistakes
- Chairman of Darlox: China's PCB industry will usher in the next decade
- How SEO Helps Businesses Grow
- How Digital Marketers Can Improve Their Online Presence
- Online Marketing For Freelancers
- Does Discounting Help or Hurt?
- Social Media Ideas for Plastic Surgeons
- Online Classified Ads Sites - What Are They and How Can They Help You?
- Predictable Cosmetic Patient Plan
- Best office gift ideas for new and current employees
- No More Silver Bullets: Patient Attraction Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Marketing: What's Working Now
- The “Business” of a Cosmetic Practice
- New Jewellery Trend — Spotify Musical Tag By Belle Fever
- Digital Marketing Strategy from Start to Finish
- How to improve sales with Web Design
- Are You Making Any of These Website Mistakes?
- Get custom pizza boxes wholesale with elegant design and top quality in texes usa