The “Business” of a Cosmetic Practice
- Author Catherine Maley
- Published June 28, 2021
- Word count 596
The “Business” of a cosmetic practice seems daunting to most plastic surgeons who trained to be surgeons – not business people.
But they want a smooth-running practice they enjoy going to every day. And, a practice with great staff supporting their vision while they focus on giving patients the best results possible.
cosmetic practice fundamentals
But that may feel like that a pipe dream when you’ve tried everything; yet, you continue to encounter:
Staff who don’t “get it”
Leads not being followed up on
The constant feeling you could be progressing so much more if only…(fill in the blank).
The solution to your frustrations is in the core business principles. That’s the business of a cosmetic practice.
Once you have these down, you experience what you always wanted…a well-run profitable practice you are proud to call your own.
Because you’ll quickly see how leveraging your skills, effort and resources takes your practice to a whole new level and gives you the clarity and peace of mind you’re looking for.
If you don’t yet have that practice you’re proud of, something is off. You’re missing some key component(s) and that’s the business of a cosmetic practice.
To help identify where your practice gaps are, here are the (4) practice fundamentals you must have to turn things around:
- SURROUND YOURSELF WITH A PROFESSIONAL TEAM
cosmetic practice fundamentals
Hire, train and motivate a team of rock stars who respect and support you. The kind of staff:
Who has your back;
Who eagerly and cheerfully sing your praises to prospective patients;
Who takes care of your current patients and treat them like family; AND
Who work together as a team so nothing falls through the cracks.
This greatly reduces high staff turnover, an uncomfortable working environment, tension or, even worse, embezzlement.
- FOLLOW A STRATEGIC COSMETIC PATIENT MARKETING PLAN
cosmetic practice strategies
What is the BEST way to grow your cosmetic practice? Is it SEO? PPC? Consumer Directories? Social Media?
The list is endless and that makes it easy to get overwhelmed so please hear this….
The most successful surgeons I know aren’t opportunists. The most successful surgeons I know are STRATEGIC.
Instead of chasing marketing tactics, they take time out to create a comprehensive and strategic marketing plan using a specific formula.
They implement a marketing machine to keep a steady stream of cosmetic patients coming to them on autopilot.
- SET STANDARDS SO YOU DON’T COMPETE ON PRICE
cosmetic practice patients
Because the cosmetic patient today has so much choice, they are confused as well as skeptical.
They must weigh the pros and cons of price versus value and then choose the BEST CHOICE for them.
So how do you position yourself as the best choice? You build your brand with content that pre-frames you as the best choice.
- SET UP YOUR COSMETIC PRACTICE TO GROW
Grow your cosmetic practice
A successful cosmetic practice is built on key metrics, predictable income as well as processes and systems.
When you know your numbers, you clearly see what you need to address, such as a trouble spot brewing. You’ll never again be blindsided with surprises when you understand the “Business” of a cosmetic practice.
WANT TO TALK?
schedule a strategy call
If you’re looking for a different perspective on how to grow your practice, let’s do a Free 30-minute strategy call.
You are under no obligation to take my advice or buy anything. However, I am very resourceful and I guarantee you’ll get value.
Since Year 2000, Catherine Maley, MBA has been a plastic surgery growth business and marketing consultant, author, speaker, trainer, blogger, and podcaster. Her website is www.CatherineMaley.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Setup PPC Campaign
- How To Sell Your Ebook On Facebook and Twitter - Getting Paid For Selling Ebooks Using Social Media
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business to face Out From The CompetitionWays For Your Business to face Out From The Competition
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business To Stand Out From The Competition
- 4 Common Print Advertising Mistakes
- Chairman of Darlox: China's PCB industry will usher in the next decade
- How SEO Helps Businesses Grow
- How Digital Marketers Can Improve Their Online Presence
- Online Marketing For Freelancers
- Does Discounting Help or Hurt?
- Social Media Ideas for Plastic Surgeons
- Online Classified Ads Sites - What Are They and How Can They Help You?
- Predictable Cosmetic Patient Plan
- Best office gift ideas for new and current employees
- No More Silver Bullets: Patient Attraction Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Marketing: What's Working Now
- Good Marketing Plan for Cosmetic Practices
- New Jewellery Trend — Spotify Musical Tag By Belle Fever
- Digital Marketing Strategy from Start to Finish
- How to improve sales with Web Design
- Are You Making Any of These Website Mistakes?
- Get custom pizza boxes wholesale with elegant design and top quality in texes usa