No More Silver Bullets: Patient Attraction Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Author Catherine Maley
- Published June 28, 2021
- Word count 252
PATIENT ATTRACTION HAS GOTTEN HARDER OVER THE YEARS.
A lot of cosmetic practices were built off of one marketing channel.
For years, Plastic Surgeons could count on their TV ad or their RealSelf Q&A to be their main pipeline for new patient attraction.
But it dried up due to technological advancements and everyone else jumping on board, making it harder to stand out.
Marketing, in general, is now heading in the direction of being about “marginal gains.”
The same will happen with your own marketing efforts.
There will be a big shift from practices trying to find the “Holy Grail of marketing” to working on slightly improving each area of their marketing and lead funnel that includes lead generation – conversion – follow-up – retention.
The point being, you will now compete on these marginal gains by improving each of the steps in your processes, as well as your customer service.
That’s what you’ll have to shift your mindset to in order to win today and beyond.
To set yourself up to win, I suggest going through every step in your marketing and patient experience process to see where you fall short and lose prospective patients.
Download this PDF graphic to help:
Get together as a team and review each step in the patient experience. Brainstorm how you can make that experience with you better, faster, more efficient, less painful, friendlier and fun.
Want help setting up your own patient attraction & conversion blueprint? Please visit my website www.catherinemaley.com for details.
Since Year 2000, Catherine Maley, MBA has been a plastic surgery growth business and marketing consultant, author, speaker, trainer, blogger, and podcaster. Her website is www.CatherineMaley.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Setup PPC Campaign
- How To Sell Your Ebook On Facebook and Twitter - Getting Paid For Selling Ebooks Using Social Media
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business to face Out From The CompetitionWays For Your Business to face Out From The Competition
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business To Stand Out From The Competition
- 4 Common Print Advertising Mistakes
- Chairman of Darlox: China's PCB industry will usher in the next decade
- How SEO Helps Businesses Grow
- How Digital Marketers Can Improve Their Online Presence
- Online Marketing For Freelancers
- Does Discounting Help or Hurt?
- Social Media Ideas for Plastic Surgeons
- Online Classified Ads Sites - What Are They and How Can They Help You?
- Predictable Cosmetic Patient Plan
- Best office gift ideas for new and current employees
- Plastic Surgery Marketing: What's Working Now
- The “Business” of a Cosmetic Practice
- Good Marketing Plan for Cosmetic Practices
- New Jewellery Trend — Spotify Musical Tag By Belle Fever
- Digital Marketing Strategy from Start to Finish
- How to improve sales with Web Design
- Are You Making Any of These Website Mistakes?
- Get custom pizza boxes wholesale with elegant design and top quality in texes usa