Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Author Catherine Maley, Mba
- Published July 17, 2021
- Word count 379
No marketing strategies work all the time or every time. Let me say it another way that is more clear….
There are NO silver bullets in today’s saturated marketplace.
Consumers change, media changes, tastes change so you need a strategic marketing mix to get results. The secret to marketing is to test and tweak several things until you get results. Then keep doing it until it no longer works.
This should help….
It’s my “20 Cosmetic Patient Attraction Strategies” guide I prepared for you to give you proven strategies that work in the real world. Before you jump in and spend a bunch of money, please take a minute and consider a few key points:
Define Your Preferred Patients
You’ve probably heard the saying, “You can’t be everything to everybody.” Cater to the group you consider your preferred cosmetic surgery patients. Learn their demographics and needs. This is important because only a certain percentage of the population will purchase cosmetic enhancement procedures, products, or treatments. By marketing to the right niche market, you’ll be more profitable. You won’t waste your effort, time, or money by throwing out your message to just anyone.
Start with Your Current Patients
While you’re waiting for your other digital marketing strategies to take hold, implement some “fast-acting” marketing projects that give you revenues now. Start with your current patient base. They already know, like, and trust you. Therefore, they’re much more apt to respond to your marketing efforts. Educate them on what’s new or who’s new in your practice, update them on what’s happening in the industry and encourage them to return, refer and review.
Track Your Results
Make sure your staff asks every new patient how they heard about you. You can also code your ads, use a special telephone line or special links, and you can follow up with the patients that show interest. The beauty of these tracking aids is you’ll be able to pull reports to track trends and marketing results. If the numbers are good, keep going. If the numbers are disappointing, tweak or delete.
If you would like help customizing your own marketing plan, you can schedule a Free 30-minute call with me to map it out.
Since Year 2000, Catherine Maley, MBA has been a plastic surgery growth business and marketing consultant, author, speaker, trainer, blogger, and podcaster. Her website is www.CatherineMaley.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues
- Attract Affluent Plastic Surgery Patients
- How to Increase Sale Conversion Using ChatBot Software
- How Do Chat Bots Work?
- Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgery Email Marketing
- Make It Impossible for Patients to Say No
- How to Increase Sales of Your Products Online
- Fix Your Follow Up for Plastic Surgeons
- The COMPLETE Cosmetic Patient Flow Plan
- FPC flexible circuit board company Darlox Electronics: production orders have been scheduled to October
- Turn Your Staff Into Revenue Generators
- The Plan for More Cosmetic Patients
- How to Setup High Converting PPC Campaigns
- Quick Summer Cash Surges
- How to Target List Buyers For Your Internet Marketing Business
- Cosmetic Patient Loyalty Program
- How to Choose the Best ChatBot Software For Any Project
- Fix Your Plastic Surgery Practice Phones
- Cosmetic Patient Events Don’t Work Anymore
- Increase Sale Engagement Using Chatbot
- How to Sell Online Using ChatBot
- Chat Bot for Online Business
- Why a Plastic Surgeon Should Write a Book
- Why Advertisers Should Sweat The Small Stuff
- Biggest Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose You Over Your Competitors
- Practice Assessment for Plastic Surgeons
- Cosmetic Patient Attraction Plan for 2020
- WHILLY BERMUDEZ - CREATOR OF MIAMI’S TRENDING, NEW PODCAST