Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Author Catherine Maley, Mba
- Published July 17, 2021
- Word count 379
No marketing strategies work all the time or every time. Let me say it another way that is more clear….
There are NO silver bullets in today’s saturated marketplace.
Consumers change, media changes, tastes change so you need a strategic marketing mix to get results. The secret to marketing is to test and tweak several things until you get results. Then keep doing it until it no longer works.
This should help….
It’s my “20 Cosmetic Patient Attraction Strategies” guide I prepared for you to give you proven strategies that work in the real world. Before you jump in and spend a bunch of money, please take a minute and consider a few key points:
Define Your Preferred Patients
You’ve probably heard the saying, “You can’t be everything to everybody.” Cater to the group you consider your preferred cosmetic surgery patients. Learn their demographics and needs. This is important because only a certain percentage of the population will purchase cosmetic enhancement procedures, products, or treatments. By marketing to the right niche market, you’ll be more profitable. You won’t waste your effort, time, or money by throwing out your message to just anyone.
Start with Your Current Patients
While you’re waiting for your other digital marketing strategies to take hold, implement some “fast-acting” marketing projects that give you revenues now. Start with your current patient base. They already know, like, and trust you. Therefore, they’re much more apt to respond to your marketing efforts. Educate them on what’s new or who’s new in your practice, update them on what’s happening in the industry and encourage them to return, refer and review.
Track Your Results
Make sure your staff asks every new patient how they heard about you. You can also code your ads, use a special telephone line or special links, and you can follow up with the patients that show interest. The beauty of these tracking aids is you’ll be able to pull reports to track trends and marketing results. If the numbers are good, keep going. If the numbers are disappointing, tweak or delete.
If you would like help customizing your own marketing plan, you can schedule a Free 30-minute call with me to map it out.
Since Year 2000, Catherine Maley, MBA has been a plastic surgery growth business and marketing consultant, author, speaker, trainer, blogger, and podcaster. Her website is www.CatherineMaley.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Setup PPC Campaign
- How To Sell Your Ebook On Facebook and Twitter - Getting Paid For Selling Ebooks Using Social Media
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business to face Out From The CompetitionWays For Your Business to face Out From The Competition
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business To Stand Out From The Competition
- 4 Common Print Advertising Mistakes
- Chairman of Darlox: China's PCB industry will usher in the next decade
- How SEO Helps Businesses Grow
- How Digital Marketers Can Improve Their Online Presence
- Online Marketing For Freelancers
- Does Discounting Help or Hurt?
- Social Media Ideas for Plastic Surgeons
- Online Classified Ads Sites - What Are They and How Can They Help You?
- Predictable Cosmetic Patient Plan
- Best office gift ideas for new and current employees
- No More Silver Bullets: Patient Attraction Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Marketing: What's Working Now
- The “Business” of a Cosmetic Practice
- Good Marketing Plan for Cosmetic Practices
- New Jewellery Trend — Spotify Musical Tag By Belle Fever
- Digital Marketing Strategy from Start to Finish
- How to improve sales with Web Design
- Are You Making Any of These Website Mistakes?
- Get custom pizza boxes wholesale with elegant design and top quality in texes usa