Cosmetic Patient Attraction Plan for 2020
- Author Catherine Maley, Mba
- Published August 21, 2021
- Word count 1,945
If you want a steady stream of cash-paying cosmetic patients filling up your schedule in 2021, this cosmetic patient attraction plan is for you.
So many plastic surgeons complain that they are spending more than ever on advertising; yet, nothing they are doing is working as they want.
HERE’S WHAT PLASTIC SURGEONS SAY ABOUT THEIR MARKETING EFFORTS:
• The inconsistent revenues of good and bad months are stressing them out.
• Social media is confusing and time-consuming, and they don’t know for sure if it’s worth the time and effort they are putting in, OR they outsource the social media efforts and have no idea if they’re getting a good return.
• They are spending a fortune on Google AdWords, but their staff complains they are bad quality leads, so they don’t bother following up.
• Their conversion rates have dropped, and they don’t know why.
• Their staff is not representing them professionally and on and on.
If any of this sounds familiar, I have a solution that gives you clarity about what’s going on and how you can adapt to win.
So, here’s what you will discover:
• How the right advertising efforts attract your “preferred” patients who care more about your skills and expertise than saving a buck.
• How to use social media strategically, so you KNOW you’re getting results.
• How to pre-frame YOU as the best choice over your competitors.
• How to convert more leads to appointments and consultations to paid procedures.
• How to follow up on leads that don’t convert right away.
This will show you how to get your phones ringing with patient leads wanting your skill and expertise.
And isn’t that what you ultimately want?
More leads, more inquiries, more conversions, more money, and more growth?
PLASTIC SURGERY INDUSTRY UPDATE
Obviously, the insane amount of competition is the big change, but so is the introduction of non-surgical treatments that can be performed by RNs, PAs, NPAs, med spas, laser techs, and even aestheticians.
With so much choice empowering consumers to make decisions, prospective cosmetic patients are gaining complete control over the decision-making process.
What do I mean by that?
Well, patients are comparison-shopping like never before, thanks to the Internet.
They’re taking a lot of time to research and evaluate their surgical and non-surgical options.
That means attracting new cosmetic patients online has become a big expensive and confusing challenge for surgeons like yourself.
This plan will show you how to transform your patient lead generation plan from:
A lack of leads with poor conversion rates to…
…a constant stream of new patients hungry for your services.
This allows you to DOMINATE your market because you will be firing on all cylinders……while your competitors continue to run from one shiny object to the next, burning through time and money and then complaining nothing works!
A smarter approach is to map out a proven patient attraction plan that you know works and then identify the ‘Practice Gaps’ that MOST hurt your bottom line so you can turn them into Money-Making Profit Centers.
I am going to show you how to get up to a 5,278% PROVEN ROI from your efforts without…
– Wasting time redesigning your Website (again)
– Spending more on organic search to get ranked; or
– Hiring more staff
Just imagine…The peace of mind you’ll have once you’re able to identify the new patient lead strategies as well as practice gaps keeping you from….
MORE Patients | MORE Procedures | MORE Revenues
4 PLASTIC SURGERY PRACTICE GAPS COSTING YOU DEARLY
Let’s start with the practice gaps MOST affecting your bottom line, and then we’ll talk about the quickest fixes to turn things around, so I’ll jump right in with…
Plastic Surgery Practice Gap #1: You Need MORE Patient Leads
New patient leads are the #1 priority in any cosmetic practice. New leads are the lifeblood of your Practice.
If you want more cash-paying patients and surgeries, you need more leads.
But, how do you find new leads, and how do you get a predictable and steady flow of them?
You already know you have to “pay to play” in today’s marketplace. Why?
Free organic SEO is no longer the “go-to” search rankings strategy.
And, gone are the days of you being found “by accident” or just because you’ve updated your Website.
Even social media platforms will only show your posts to less than 10% of your audience because they want you to pay to advertise, so the cards are stacked against Free organic anything.
So the Secret to Attracting New Cosmetic Patients is to go where others are not….yet.
Here’s what I mean…
For the most part, old school media channels have been replaced by digital media channels:
– Print replaced by FB
– Radio replaced by podcasts and
– TV replaced by YouTube
So, you want to build a digital advertising strategy using these digital media channels because that’s where all the eyeballs are. Makes sense, right?
It is About Demand Generation – NOT Fulfillment
And this may surprise you, but the new trend in attracting cosmetic patients is this:
Demand Generation is Greater Than Demand Fulfillment
Here’s what that means. Only 3% of consumers who click on PPC ads are ready to buy (that’s demand fulfillment).
That’s why it’s so expensive to advertise there…because you’re competing for the same keywords your competitors are. So it’s a contest of who can outspend everyone else.
A smarter approach is to go after the much larger group of targeted consumers on social media who “could” be interested in your services (demand generation) if you make them interesting and compelling for them to make it a priority.
THIS approach is cheaper, easier, and super-targeted, so you’ll get way more leads.
The point being, social media advertising is the single biggest opportunity in the history of advertising because, for a fraction of the cost of TV, you can advertise online and target exactly WHO sees your ads.
But that means the ad design and copy of your ads are crucial to get a click.
It has got to be eye-catching, engaging and it must offer the consumer cosmetic patient something of value, so they actually respond.
Because the ONLY thing that counts at this stage is to encourage a prospective cosmetic patient to take the next step. And that is to click on your ad.
But here’s the kicker…
Leads are only one part of it.
These leads need to be converted, so let’s keep going…
Plastic Surgery Practice Gap #2: Weak Follow Up on Incoming Leads
Most plastic surgeons suffer lost profits here every day, every month, and every year from this silent money-waster.
I think you’ll be surprised at the stats when it comes to staff following up on leads you spent a fortune to get in the first place:
✓ 48% NEVER Follow Up
✓ Average First Follow Up is 72 Hours Later
✓ Only 25% of practices make 2 contact attempts
✓ 64% of practices do not have any organized way to follow up on a lead
But it’s not your staff’s fault. They have NOT been given the tools or training on how to do it professionally.
That is a game-changer for you and a way to dominate your market when you use proven scripts and strategies to follow up faster and better than your competition, but there’s more…
Here’s the next practice gap….
Plastic Surgery Practice Gap #3: Staff Can’t Convert Callers or Consultations
Every practice’s success is limited by their staff’s ability to convert callers to appointments and appointments to paid procedures.
It’s way too competitive to be mediocre at this stage of the lead process. Take the phone leads…
Almost every office is challenged by this… Phone trees, answering machines, indifferent or unfriendly staff, or new untrained staff, and on and on.
Phones are taken way too lightly because it’s not enough to have a friendly staff person answering the phones; they also have to be skilled. Otherwise, you lose money.
Look what happens WHEN (not IF) you lose 1 caller per day:
$2,000 per Day
x 22 days per month
x 12 months per year.
= $528,000 LOST Profits Per Year Due to Bad Phones
An easy fix is to give your receptionist the scripts and training they need to keep you busy with booked appointments. It’s time and money well spent.
And what’s your coordinator’s converting rate?
The prospective patient who calls you schedules an appointment and shows up is a Hot Prospect!
They have already decided to move forward to find a solution to something that bothers them or they wouldn’t have gone to this much time, effort, and trouble to meet you in person.
Your patient coordinator needs to be a well-trained professional with proven scripts, strategies, and tools to get the patients to a yes.
For example, does your coordinator know how to:
– Position you, the surgeon, as the BEST CHOICE?
– Qualify the patient to prepare them for the quote presentation?
– Present with confidence to get the patient excited about moving forward
– And, ultimately, ask for a decision?
Most coordinators don’t ask because they haven’t been trained to do so comfortably and professionally.
The point is to arm your receptionist and patient coordinator with the tools and accountability they need to get really good at converting callers and consultations.
Because nothing else matters until the patients say yes and give you money.
Until a transaction is made, a lead is just a lead. We need your staff to move them along the buyer’s journey and convert them!
And there’s one more deadly practice gap that’s costing you patients, and procedures and that is…
Plastic Surgery Practice Gap #4: You Ignore Patients Who Would Return, Refer, and Review.
Your #1 practice asset is your list of patients who know, like, and trust you.
Many of these patients would gladly return, refer and review if given the opportunity. They are not as price-sensitive, and they are way more likely to say yes to you than an “internet stranger patient.”
And, we all know a majority of your new patients come from your current patients, so this is the new mindset you need to adopt to survive in today’s crazy competitive world:
RETENTION is the New Patient Attraction Strategy
Because when you take your patients for granted and/or ignore them, you open the door for your competitors to steal them away from you.
Please remember, cosmetic patients have endless needs, especially as the relentless aging process continues.
Your cosmetic patients need your surgical AND non-surgical services now and a month from now and a year from now and so on.
So, you want to nurture your current cosmetic patients. So they return and refer their friends and family.
You do that with strategic Database Marketing using segmented messages, themed emails, text, and customized social media banners.
That way, you are connecting with your patients no matter where they are online.
So let me ask you…
Do you believe, you would get at least 10-30 more procedures per month from this plan focused on new patient attraction, conversion, follow up and retention?
Obviously, it’s worth it, so if you don’t want to do it, outsource it because SOMEBODY should be doing this type of high-end, strategic promotion to grow your cosmetic revenues and keep a steady stream of cash-paying patients coming to you.
If you want me to set up a customized patient attraction – conversion – follow-up – retention plan, check out the Cosmetic Patient Marketing Plan.
I wish you much success in 2021!
Since The Year 2000, Catherine Maley, MBA has been a plastic surgery growth business and marketing consultant, author, speaker, trainer, blogger, and podcaster. Her website is www.CatherineMaley.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues
- Attract Affluent Plastic Surgery Patients
- How to Increase Sale Conversion Using ChatBot Software
- How Do Chat Bots Work?
- Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgery Email Marketing
- Make It Impossible for Patients to Say No
- How to Increase Sales of Your Products Online
- Fix Your Follow Up for Plastic Surgeons
- The COMPLETE Cosmetic Patient Flow Plan
- FPC flexible circuit board company Darlox Electronics: production orders have been scheduled to October
- Turn Your Staff Into Revenue Generators
- The Plan for More Cosmetic Patients
- How to Setup High Converting PPC Campaigns
- Quick Summer Cash Surges
- How to Target List Buyers For Your Internet Marketing Business
- Cosmetic Patient Loyalty Program