Practice Assessment for Plastic Surgeons
- Author Catherine Maley, Mba
- Published August 22, 2021
- Word count 468
It’s so easy to get distracted by the “busy-ness” of running your cosmetic surgery practice day to day that you lose sight of the key elements that actually make your practice profitable…until it’s too late.
When it comes down to it, you’re either focused on the important, or you’re lost in the “urgent but unimportant.”
Don’t let that happen.
Cosmetic practice growth comes from clarity, focus, discipline, and courage to see where the issues are and fix them.
Why? Because you can’t fix what you don’t know.
You also can’t stick your head in the sand and do what you’ve always done, or you’ll get left behind.
Every problem starts with awareness. First, you need to figure out where your weaknesses are in your practice so you can do something about them. Then you can focus your attention on addressing them.
Brutal honesty is needed here. Where are your trouble spots? Do you know? Are you sure that’s it, or is there something else that’s broken that you haven’t been willing to address?
Let’s find out…. A great place to start is with this Practice Assessment for Plastic Surgeons that gives you the clarity you need to focus on what’s most important for your practice and your revenues to grow.
Simply answer yes or no to the following questions on this Practice Assessment for Plastic Surgeons to see if you are set up to win:
✓Do you have a marketing plan that uses several lead generation strategies?
✓Are you able to track where your new leads are coming from?
✓Does your staff respond to new leads immediately?
✓Does your phone staff convert at least 60% of the callers to appointments?
✓Does your coordinator convert at least 60% of the consultations to booked procedures?
✓Does your staff follow up professionally on leads that do NOT convert?
✓Do you systematically ask for referrals, reviews, and retain patients?
✓Do you hold your staff accountable so you know processes are being followed?
✓Can you easily pull reports that help you make better business decisions?
The average cosmetic practice can only answer yes to a few of these questions, usually because they don’t know how or they have not had to…until now.
Times have changed. Only the best will survive, and flourish so let’s talk if you’re not satisfied with your results.
Here is some good news…. there are only a few key metrics that make all the difference. The secret is to stay focused on those key metrics and NOT be distracted by the endless chatter promising you bliss if you just do this one thing.
I wish you much success and please let me know what I can do to help you grow.
Since The Year 2000, Catherine Maley, MBA has been a plastic surgery growth business and marketing consultant, author, speaker, trainer, blogger, and podcaster. Her website is www.CatherineMaley.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues
- Attract Affluent Plastic Surgery Patients
- How to Increase Sale Conversion Using ChatBot Software
- How Do Chat Bots Work?
- Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgery Email Marketing
- Make It Impossible for Patients to Say No
- How to Increase Sales of Your Products Online
- Fix Your Follow Up for Plastic Surgeons
- The COMPLETE Cosmetic Patient Flow Plan
- FPC flexible circuit board company Darlox Electronics: production orders have been scheduled to October
- Turn Your Staff Into Revenue Generators
- The Plan for More Cosmetic Patients
- How to Setup High Converting PPC Campaigns
- Quick Summer Cash Surges
- How to Target List Buyers For Your Internet Marketing Business
- Cosmetic Patient Loyalty Program