Quick Summer Cash Surges
- Author Catherine Maley, Mba
- Published August 31, 2021
- Word count 463
Summer can be tough in the plastic surgery industry because patients are soaking up as much summer as possible, and that could be keeping them away from your practice - so these quick summer cash surges will help.
But it doesn’t have to stop altogether. You just need to be more creative in your marketing to keep cosmetic patients coming in.
A good marketing tip is to “enter the conversation your cosmetic patient is already having in their mind.”
So, if they are thinking about the beach, barbecues, and hot summer nights, use that in your marketing messaging.
Here are quick summer cash surges strategies that work well:
BEACH BUDDY BOTOX
For one week only, when two people come in together, they get an instant $50 Gift Card towards a Botox Treatment + a Free Sunscreen.
These can be 2 new patients or a current patient and their friend. Add a minimum of $250, so the patient gets a great result and comes back for more.
You can even use their iPhones to take photos of them scrunching their faces and call them in 2 weeks to see how much they like their results and book them for their next treatment.
SUMMER GOODY BAGS
I don’t know what it is about us women, but we love goody bags.
It doesn’t seem to matter what’s in it as much as simply getting it, so use that passion to heat up your revenues.
For the rest of the summer, anyone who spends more than $300 during their visit gets a goody bag.
The goody bag can contain your skincare products to help grow your skincare sales, a water bottle, baseball cap, or tank with your logo on it, or whatever else gives value AND promotes/cross-promotes you and your services. Also, include a $100 gift card for their next visit.
BOTOX AND BARBECUE
Hold a themed event called “Botox and Barbecue” for your current patients, their friends, your friends and family, your neighboring businesses, and their customers – basically invite everyone!
It can be at lunchtime or 4-6 pm dinnertime.
If you can - hold it in your parking lot to attract attention, or if not, serve catered barbecued food in your office. You are only injecting Botox at the event for a very special price, and walk-ins are welcome.
Included with their receipt is a gift card to experience wrinkle filler. Add a tight expiration, so they return sooner rather than later.
But you need to market these cash surge events. So patients actually show up.
You do that with in-house signage, outside signage, Website banners, e-blasts, social media banner posts, paid social media ads, flyers, and good ‘ole word of mouth.
Use these quick summer cash surges, and I hope the rest of your summer revenues sizzle!
Since The Year 2000, Catherine Maley, MBA has been a plastic surgery growth business and marketing consultant, author, speaker, trainer, blogger, and podcaster. Her website is www.CatherineMaley.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues
- Attract Affluent Plastic Surgery Patients
- How to Increase Sale Conversion Using ChatBot Software
- How Do Chat Bots Work?
- Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgery Email Marketing
- Make It Impossible for Patients to Say No
- How to Increase Sales of Your Products Online
- Fix Your Follow Up for Plastic Surgeons
- The COMPLETE Cosmetic Patient Flow Plan
- FPC flexible circuit board company Darlox Electronics: production orders have been scheduled to October
- Turn Your Staff Into Revenue Generators
- The Plan for More Cosmetic Patients
- How to Setup High Converting PPC Campaigns
- How to Target List Buyers For Your Internet Marketing Business
- Cosmetic Patient Loyalty Program