The Plan for More Cosmetic Patients
- Author Catherine Maley, Mba
- Published August 31, 2021
- Word count 439
Unfortunately, growing a cosmetic practice in today’s competitive climate is not easy, so you need The Plan for More Cosmetic Patients.
It’s quite confusing and frustrating, isn’t it?
Just because you throw thousands of dollars at Google AdWords or spend countless hours on IG and FB developing a following does NOT guarantee your success.
Because doesn’t it feel like no matter what you do, it’s not enough?
• You get fewer leads than you expect.
• The prospective patients don’t show up.
• They show up, but they are NOT good candidates (physically or financially)
• They don’t convert and on and on.
What is going on?
The truth is it takes A LOT to turn a Stranger Patient into a Raving Fan.
You can’t just attract them. You have to convert them.
By the way, if you’re not happy with your results, there’s something you’re doing or not doing that’s causing them.
It helps to go back to marketing fundamentals and think strategically. You only have so much money to spend and so many hours in the day, so planning wisely gives you the competitive edge.
There are only a few key metrics that make all the difference to your bottom line, and here they are:
COSMETIC PATIENT LEADS
You want more leads. So the first place to start is with the leads you are now getting.
Where are they coming from? Ask everyone who calls and track all Internet leads so you KNOW for sure if they are coming from SEO, PPC, directories, social media, YouTube, current patients coming back for more or word-of-mouth referrals.
The results tell you where to spend more of your time, money, and energy.
Is the lead being converted at the time they call? If not, why not?
Be sure you have a professionally trained receptionist with the right attitude, phone voice, and scripts to convert these incoming leads.
If you blow it here, that prospective patient is lost forever, and they will never even meet you.
Does the patient say yes to surgery, or they dread it, “I gotta think about it” or “ I need to talk to my husband”?
If so, your coordinator needs help and strategies to avoid those answers and keep the path clear to get to a yes.
Because this is where the money exchange happens, and this is where the rubber meets the road because nothing counts until the patient hands over a credit card.
Contact me for more information if you want my help setting up your automatic marketing plan for more patients.
Since The Year 2000, Catherine Maley, MBA has been a plastic surgery growth business and marketing consultant, author, speaker, trainer, blogger, and podcaster. Her website is www.CatherineMaley.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues
- Attract Affluent Plastic Surgery Patients
- How to Increase Sale Conversion Using ChatBot Software
- How Do Chat Bots Work?
- Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgery Email Marketing
- Make It Impossible for Patients to Say No
- How to Increase Sales of Your Products Online
- Fix Your Follow Up for Plastic Surgeons
- The COMPLETE Cosmetic Patient Flow Plan
- FPC flexible circuit board company Darlox Electronics: production orders have been scheduled to October
- Turn Your Staff Into Revenue Generators
- How to Setup High Converting PPC Campaigns
- Quick Summer Cash Surges
- How to Target List Buyers For Your Internet Marketing Business
- Cosmetic Patient Loyalty Program