Some Things my Friends Should Know About Covid 19
- Author Dr. Anthony T. Craft
- Published October 6, 2021
- Word count 478
This blog is not written with the intent to endorse any cures, solutions, or treatment to coronavirus. The author is not a medical doctor, nor does the author proclaim in any way to be a scientist. This book is based on the information provided to the public by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and is in no way affiliated with Federal, State, or Local disease control agencies.
Covid 19 education for kids
Learning Matters for Children. Learn more about covid 19
My children's book enlightens children about the pandemic.
Children are our future - Teach them about coronavirus. My children's book educates them.
Read more about Covid 19 Coronavirus information for children's everyday reading
Let's learn more about Covid 19 - its origin, its dangers, its coping strategies
Children's book about pandemic information. Great reading for everyone!
Coronavirus is an infection that affects animals and is passed on to humans. It is thought that the new virus, Covid 19 could have originated in bats. The World Health Organization reports say the COVID-19 virus most likely jumped from animals to humans. Patient Zero was apparently infected in Wuhan, China in October or November of 2019.
In December of 2019, the Chinese authorities reported to the world that a virus was spreading. Covid 19 cases begin to spread within days. This virus can only make more of itself by entering living cells (GERMS) through touching surfaces, through droplet infection when coughing, through touching someone or something that is infected, then rubbing your face, eyes, or nose.
Worldwide lockdown and the effective suspension of community and industrial activity across entire countries have thrust up a mirror on how our economic, social, and political systems operate and forced the beginnings of a global conversation on how they may need to change.
Covid-19 has revealed the shaky foundations on which much of what we take for granted in the developed world is built, from the intricately interlaced nature of globalized supply chains and manufacturing infrastructure to the just-in-time deliveries to supermarkets, as well as stark contrasts between nationalized healthcare systems and those financed by private insurance.
But while physically distanced, the internet and social media have allowed us to reach into each other’s homes over the past weeks. Social relationships for many seem not to have suffered. They have also allowed us to explore hobbies and interests we might never have had before – like the people turning to social media to solve real-life mysteries from their homes.
We should start our own recovery by educating our most precious lifetime investment - our innocent offspring - Yes, - Our children!
My book, Some Thing my Friends Should Know About Covid 19 helps to educate our children about the origin, the dangers, the precautions, and coping strategies involved with the pandemic.
To get a copy of my book, please click on the link below:
Retired United States Army Reserves serving 28 years.
Retired Law Enforcement serving 25 years.
Ph.D. in General Psychology.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 17 useful musical Instruments for 5 years old that improve Toddlers' Creativity
- Best blinds for schools
- Pediatric Heart Murmurs
- 5 Common Myths About Ear Infections in Toddlers- Debunked!
- Teen with Epilepsy Gives Back Through Toys
- How to choose best baby stroller for travel system
- How to Make Oral Care Fun for the Whole Family
- The Journey to Ezido Lake: A Story about Empathy
- Teddy Bear Ball And Gala 2021, a noble fundraising event helping countless lonely, children across USA
- Young People Problems
- Dressing your kids in cost effective designer clothes
- Some Things my Friends Should Know About Covid 19
- Requital for the bully
- Lainy Flowers
- An inconvenient child
- Requital for the bully
- PM PROjEN's Charity Raffle raises £1,000 for Halton Play Council
- Things You Must Know About mSpy App
- Puberty Interpersonal problems
- 5 Tips For Buying A Bike Online
- Why Kids & Teen Love the Thrill of In Ground & Sunken Trampolines
- Why Have Rectangular Trampolines Become the Most Popular
- Capital Homesteading for Kids Interested in Going to College
- Teach Your Child Robotics For Kids
- TEEN ENTREPRENEUR: 4 Ways to Guide your Teenager to Success
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child