White Spots on Teeth: How to Improve Your Smile
- Author Plush Dentistry
- Published December 31, 2021
- Word count 249
When you see stains on teeth, the solution to the issue is usually simple. They need to be whitened. Professional treatment can remove deep-set stains, but what do you do about white spots on teeth? You can’t treat this problem the same way, and they can attract the wrong kind of attention to your teeth.
Although veneers can cover discoloration, they involve a more invasive treatment, and very few dentists out there offer a more conservative option called Icon treatment. Read on to learn more about what these white spots are and how this procedure can resolve the issue.
Where Do the White Spots Come from?
Most often white discoloration occurs when there has been demineralization in the enamel. Other causes include dental fluorosis, poor oral hygiene, and even trauma. Regardless of the cause, if you have white spots on your teeth, you can do something about it.
How Does Icon Treatment Work?
This procedure requires about an hour to perform. The dentist utilizes micro-abrasion to create a rough surface on the tooth. Then, they apply a tooth-colored resin, which fills the demineralized tubules of the tooth. Finally, the dentist smooths the surface so that it reflects light just like natural enamel.
If your smile doesn’t look the way you want it to, you don’t have to settle. At Plush Dentistry, we provide Icon treatment to give you a more natural-looking, even whiteness to your teeth. Contact us to take care of your white spots today!
There are no posted comments.
- Achieving Natural-Looking Lip Fillers: Tips for the Perfect Pout
- Celeb Hairstylist Reveals 5 Must-Try Tips for Healthy Hair
- The Power of Superfoods - Boosting Longevity and Nutrition
- How to Twist Natural Hair for Beginners
- Best Cosmetic Packaging Supplier from China - UKPACK
- Feminine Products for Breast, Libido, Bladder, and Skin Health
- Create your own unique shade of beauty with Custom Eyeshadow Palette
- Unveiling Aveli: The Revolutionary Cellulite Reduction Treatment Taking NYC by Storm
- "Your Beauty Tips" - Simple Advice for a Radiant You
- "Homemade Skin Cosmetics: Natural Recipes for Radiant Skin"
- The Science behind Careprost: Understanding its mechanism of action
- Revitalize Your Body with MedSpa and IV Therapy in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Why Regular Dental Check-ups Are So Important
- The Science Behind Body Sculpting: How Cavitation Works
- Unveiling the Best Sonicare Toothbrush: A Comprehensive Review
- The Rise of Affordable Electric Toothbrushes: Affordable Dental Care at Your Fingertips
- Achieve Superior Oral Hygiene with the Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Toothbrush
- How To Buy An Electric Toothbrush Under $50
- A Comprehensive Guide for Women to Select and Care of Sanitary Pads
- Discover the Key to Luxuriously Smooth Hair with the New Keratin Smoothing Treatment
- What Makes HydraFacial a Revolutionary Skincare Treatment
- Add some sparkle to your look with this teeth whitening trick
- 30 Convincing Reasons Why Ordering Spa Sandals Wholesale is Smart Thinking for Your Beauty Business
- How To Prevent Tooth Decay - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- How To Use An Electric Toothbrush - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- The Secret Weapon Against Aging: Collagen and Free Radicals
- The Science Behind Collagen's Ability to Fight Free Radicals
- Say Goodbye to Dryness: How Collagen Nourishes Your Mucous Membranes
- Why Collagen is Crucial for Maintaining Healthy Mucous Membranes
- Inside Out: How Collagen Affects Your Body's Health and Beauty