White Spots on Teeth: How to Improve Your Smile
- Author Plush Dentistry
- Published December 31, 2021
- Word count 249
When you see stains on teeth, the solution to the issue is usually simple. They need to be whitened. Professional treatment can remove deep-set stains, but what do you do about white spots on teeth? You can’t treat this problem the same way, and they can attract the wrong kind of attention to your teeth.
Although veneers can cover discoloration, they involve a more invasive treatment, and very few dentists out there offer a more conservative option called Icon treatment. Read on to learn more about what these white spots are and how this procedure can resolve the issue.
Where Do the White Spots Come from?
Most often white discoloration occurs when there has been demineralization in the enamel. Other causes include dental fluorosis, poor oral hygiene, and even trauma. Regardless of the cause, if you have white spots on your teeth, you can do something about it.
How Does Icon Treatment Work?
This procedure requires about an hour to perform. The dentist utilizes micro-abrasion to create a rough surface on the tooth. Then, they apply a tooth-colored resin, which fills the demineralized tubules of the tooth. Finally, the dentist smooths the surface so that it reflects light just like natural enamel.
If your smile doesn’t look the way you want it to, you don’t have to settle. At Plush Dentistry, we provide Icon treatment to give you a more natural-looking, even whiteness to your teeth. Contact us to take care of your white spots today!
There are no posted comments.
- Micro-Needling for Natural Beauty
- How do model gets flawless skin by platinum deluxe products
- Insomnia- A major sleep disorder in adults
- Can I make my lips bigger with permanent makeup?
- What’s the Difference Between CBD, Hemp, Delta-8, and Delta-9?
- How to deal with cracked skin around the heels
- Secret to Fast Weight Loss
- The Importance of Skincare & the Benefits of Natural Skin Care Products
- Why do I have skin tags popping up?
- Are skin tags and stretch marks related?
- Are skin tags and rash related?
- What are the best essential oils for skin tags removal?
- Why You Should Be Careful With DIY Teeth Whitening Hacks
- Tips for transitioning to natural deodorants
- Best CBD Oil for Anxiety and Depression: Top Brands of 2022
- Stars & Smiles: Hollywood’s Secrets to a Camera-Ready Grin
- 7 BEST SMELLING BODY LOTION THAT YOUR BODY WILL LOVE
- Hair Loss in Children: The Lasting Impression Treatment
- Massage Beauty
- Laser Hair Removal
- Vacuum therapy for breast enlargement
- Introducing Palm & Pine Skincare - Protection Without Pollution
- Squalan in the beauty industry is becoming increasingly popular
- Easy Way For Weight-Loss
- Best men’s colognes
- How to use Gua Sha and find the stone best suited to you?
- 4 Hacks To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair
- 5 Benefits of Roller Massager for Face
- HOW TO GET KOREAN GLASS SKIN AT HOME