White Spots on Teeth: How to Improve Your Smile
- Author Plush Dentistry
- Published December 31, 2021
- Word count 249
When you see stains on teeth, the solution to the issue is usually simple. They need to be whitened. Professional treatment can remove deep-set stains, but what do you do about white spots on teeth? You can’t treat this problem the same way, and they can attract the wrong kind of attention to your teeth.
Although veneers can cover discoloration, they involve a more invasive treatment, and very few dentists out there offer a more conservative option called Icon treatment. Read on to learn more about what these white spots are and how this procedure can resolve the issue.
Where Do the White Spots Come from?
Most often white discoloration occurs when there has been demineralization in the enamel. Other causes include dental fluorosis, poor oral hygiene, and even trauma. Regardless of the cause, if you have white spots on your teeth, you can do something about it.
How Does Icon Treatment Work?
This procedure requires about an hour to perform. The dentist utilizes micro-abrasion to create a rough surface on the tooth. Then, they apply a tooth-colored resin, which fills the demineralized tubules of the tooth. Finally, the dentist smooths the surface so that it reflects light just like natural enamel.
If your smile doesn’t look the way you want it to, you don’t have to settle. At Plush Dentistry, we provide Icon treatment to give you a more natural-looking, even whiteness to your teeth. Contact us to take care of your white spots today!
There are no posted comments.
- How To Buy An Electric Toothbrush Under $50
- What Makes HydraFacial a Revolutionary Skincare Treatment
- Add some sparkle to your look with this teeth whitening trick
- 30 Convincing Reasons Why Ordering Spa Sandals Wholesale is Smart Thinking for Your Beauty Business
- How To Prevent Tooth Decay - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- How To Use An Electric Toothbrush - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- The Secret Weapon Against Aging: Collagen and Free Radicals
- The Science Behind Collagen's Ability to Fight Free Radicals
- Say Goodbye to Dryness: How Collagen Nourishes Your Mucous Membranes
- Why Collagen is Crucial for Maintaining Healthy Mucous Membranes
- Inside Out: How Collagen Affects Your Body's Health and Beauty
- Understanding Acne: Severity, Effects, and Copying Strategies
- Guides to Fighting Acne: Prevention, Treatment, and Remedies
- Acne Triggers and Acne Prone Skin: Any Solution?
- Health And Beauty: Is There A Difference?
- Can You Use Salicylic Acid While Doing Laser Hair Removal?
- How can I maximize my laser hair removal results?
- Skin Peeling Management After Laser Hair Removal
- Are you choosing the right laser hair removal machine?
- Revitalizing and straightening hair
- Some Tips on Keeping Your Skin Looking Young And Fresh
- Welcome to Personalised Eye and Ear Care around Liverpool
- Stages of Acne and How to Treat Them From The Inside Out
- The Ultimate Guide to Heated Eyelash Curlers
- Unleashing the Beauty Secrets of Spain: Tips and Product Reviews
- Sunglasses For a Smaller Face - How to Choose The Best Fit
- The Best Celebrity Sunglasses Looks For Style Inspiration
- Emily in Paris' Sunglasses Styles. Find Your Look
- Do fat loss treatments help me lose weight?
- START 2023 WITH BANG NEW COLLECTIONS