Can cryolipolysis help you achieve fitness goals?
- Author Anouk Stevens
- Published November 8, 2022
- Word count 408
Not many people are aware of cryolipolysis, more commonly known as fat freezing, as its still a relatively new treatment. The first treatments were provided back in 2010 in the US after extensive research at Harvard medical.
The term fat freezing is quite self explanatory. Its the practice of freezing a specific area of the body to -4 to -10 degrees for a short period of time, often 30 to 45 minutes. During this time the adipose (fat) cells within the area start to crystalise. This in turn initiates the process of cell death. As the fat cells begin to break down the natural processes of the body take over and over a period of time remove the broken down parts of the cells. Other cells, such as skin cells, nerves and blood cells are much more resilient and remain fully intact. To ensure the out level of the skin doesn't get damaged an anti-freeze membrane is applied.
Fat freezing is a considered a highly successful treatment, performed across the world, with most consumers reporting amazing results. However, it does take time for the results to start showing. Where liposuction results are seen immediately, fat freezing results won't show for weeks, sometimes even months. Its further important to note that fat freezing results will be minimalised if the patient does not maintain or lose wait. If the patient gains weight during the time that the fat cells are removed by the body, they are likely to be gaining fat at the same rate.
One treatment on a single area will remove approximately 30 to 40% of the body fat. That means if the area is bigger, multiple treatments may be necessary. Its also important to note that treatment areas are limited in size due to the applicator sizes. These are generally about 25 cm long and 20 cm wide. For larger patients that means 4 or more applicators are needed, just to treat the stomach area. As pricing is calculated per applicator the cost can quickly add up.
The treatment is considered non-invasive and safe. There is no downtime after the treatment and the patient can get on with daily life immediately. There often is bruising, some tightness of the area, something it may feel hard and numb. Bruising can last days, even weeks.
If you are considering a tummy tuck or liposuction its worth giving fat freezing a try first. There will be no scars, no downtime, and the treatment is significantly cheaper and safer.
Cryolipolysis clinician in Manchester, UK.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Buy An Electric Toothbrush Under $50
- What Makes HydraFacial a Revolutionary Skincare Treatment
- Add some sparkle to your look with this teeth whitening trick
- 30 Convincing Reasons Why Ordering Spa Sandals Wholesale is Smart Thinking for Your Beauty Business
- How To Prevent Tooth Decay - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- How To Use An Electric Toothbrush - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- The Secret Weapon Against Aging: Collagen and Free Radicals
- The Science Behind Collagen's Ability to Fight Free Radicals
- Say Goodbye to Dryness: How Collagen Nourishes Your Mucous Membranes
- Why Collagen is Crucial for Maintaining Healthy Mucous Membranes
- Inside Out: How Collagen Affects Your Body's Health and Beauty
- Understanding Acne: Severity, Effects, and Copying Strategies
- Guides to Fighting Acne: Prevention, Treatment, and Remedies
- Acne Triggers and Acne Prone Skin: Any Solution?
- Health And Beauty: Is There A Difference?
- Can You Use Salicylic Acid While Doing Laser Hair Removal?
- How can I maximize my laser hair removal results?
- Skin Peeling Management After Laser Hair Removal
- Are you choosing the right laser hair removal machine?
- Revitalizing and straightening hair
- Some Tips on Keeping Your Skin Looking Young And Fresh
- Welcome to Personalised Eye and Ear Care around Liverpool
- Stages of Acne and How to Treat Them From The Inside Out
- The Ultimate Guide to Heated Eyelash Curlers
- Unleashing the Beauty Secrets of Spain: Tips and Product Reviews
- Sunglasses For a Smaller Face - How to Choose The Best Fit
- The Best Celebrity Sunglasses Looks For Style Inspiration
- Emily in Paris' Sunglasses Styles. Find Your Look
- Do fat loss treatments help me lose weight?
- START 2023 WITH BANG NEW COLLECTIONS