Can An Apple Hold the Secret to Luxurious Hair?
- Author Andrew Stratton
- Published February 9, 2008
- Word count 457
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"………. But did you know that apple can help in hair growth too? Research proves that apple consumption appears to promote hair growth.
According to Japanese researchers, apple polyphenols or procyanidin B-2; a substance found in apples is highly effective in hair regrowth. Tests conducted on humans especially on male baldness have given positive results proving that procyanidin B-2 is the key to a head full of hair. procyanidin B-2 is available in capsule and liquid form.
procyanidin B-2 capsules may not be easily available in India but it surely is present in the apple. So start having an apple a day and keep the baldness away. Remember that apple skin, especially baby green apples skin; is a good source of procyanidin and a natural way of getting procyanidin into your system to promote hair growth.
If eating is not so appealing or apples are not available, then apple cider vinegar too can be used to promote luxurious hair. The Lack of potassium results into hair losses. Apple cider vinegar is loaded with potassium.
It has been proved that Apple Cider Vinegar when taken internally can be the best beauty aid you ever need. Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural remedy that helps maintain your scalp and skin Ph balance. It stimulates hair follicles to encourage the growth of healthier hair. Make sure you incorporate apple cider vinegar into your body-care regimen and you’ll soon see the benefits.
Some of the ways apple cider vinegar can be taken are:
Start each day by drinking a glass of water with 4 teaspoons each of apple cider vinegar and honey. One can also take one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water with or in between meals. If this taste is not palatable, then one can use apple juice. Mixing it with grape juice will make it taste like wine. One can also add some lime- juice to ACV and water. Apart from aiding in hair growth, this would also aid in weight loss.
Use a cup in your bath as the final hair rinse. This results in much shinier hair and don’t worry about the smell, it fades off in sometime. Use approximately 1/2 to 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar diluted with about 1/2 cup water. Shampoo and rinse first and then pour on the vinegar. Let it sit about a minute and then rinse out the vinegar and then rinse very well. When used once a week, it results in thick, healthy, shiny hair.
Apart from aiding in hair care, drinking ACV would also aid in weight loss. Now that’s like killing two birds with one stone!!!!
No wonder many call apple cider vinegar as the "Wonder Drug".
An apple a day keeps the doctor away but did you know that it aids in hair growth too? Research has shown there are various ways of using apple or its forms to maintain a healthy crop of hair. Apple cider vinegar, made from apples, is an amazing hair tonic. Visit: [http://www.naturalhairgrowth.net](http://www.naturalhairgrowth.net). Please add your inputs on Natural Hair Growth Blog.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix