Dandruff - Herbal Hair Oil and Herbal Hair Shampoo
- Author Dr Jenny Hobson
- Published August 19, 2008
- Word count 500
Dandruff is the widespread skin problem that we are facing in our daily life. With dandruff your hairs loose their beauty and can still become a frightening for you. Healthy hairs make you good-looking while hairs with dandruff can spoil your personality. So be careful about your looks.
There are some positively existent ways to get rid of dandruff other than shampoos. One such cure is vinegar. Rub vinegar onto your scalp and depart it for few minutes earlier than washing it off thoroughly. Track the above method and you will observe your dandruff start to vanish within a week time. The similar steps as above can be carried out using lemon about half squeezed in lukewarm hair oil to achieve significantly give excellent outcomes.
Combine 8 tablespoon peanut oil with the juice of 1/2 lemon. Massage the mixture into your hair, depart on for 10 minutes and then wash it.
DANO Anti dandruff herbal hair oil is recommended as hair oil. Apply to hair by rub into the scalp.
DANO is very helpful in Dandruff Management. For most of the anti dandruff products (shampoo etc.) the effect is fungi static i.e. the product removes the dead cell from the top but do not address the root reason. Hence there is further reappearance. Where as DANO has fungicidal effect. Being hair oil, it goes inside the hair root and there from it removes the problems and hence eliminates the possibility of recurrence, provided correct hygiene is maintained.
Another way to get rid of dandruff. Anti-dandruff shampoo which contain salicylic acid, zinc pryithione, selenium sulfide, coal tar, or ketoconazole, all of which treat irritated skin cells. Neutrogena, Pantene Pro-V, Head & Shoulders, Pert Plus, Selsun Blue, Nizoral are all well-liked and effective brands of dandruff-formula shampoos. If you're not confident which product to try first, ask a professional, like your hair stylist or dermatologist. If you successfully get rid of your dandruff and choose to go back to a regular-formula shampoo and conditioner, use smaller amounts and make sure to rinse methodically to keep away from further scalp irritation from over-washing.
Herbs like Zyx Hair Loss Cream and Himalaya herbal hair loss cream have been proved to be effective in treating hair loss. Himalaya herbal hair loss cream, massage the gently on the scalp with the help of your fingers. Carefully and slowly cover the entire scalp. For best outcomes leave the cream applied on the scalp over nighttime and then rinse it off next morning. Use this cream two times every day.
Another way to get rid of Dandruff
The ingredients you will require are curd, honey and lemon. Use 2 tablespoons of curd and combine with 3e drops of honey and 3 drops of lemon juice. Combine together and apply to the scalp, leave on for fifteen minutes, then scrub for fifteen minutes.
Magnetic therapy for dandruff:
Magnetic therapy is one of the most excellent nature cure methods for effective dandruff treatment. You can discuss with a good magnetic therapist for your dandruff treatment.
Read more information about Dandruff Products and Hair Care Products Visit at www.herbalcureindia.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID ?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema