How To Cure Acne With Natural Remedy
- Author Nick Clipton
- Published September 6, 2008
- Word count 756
Since the skin is the largest organ on the body and it assists other major organs in the human body with eliminating waste, one of the best acne treatments for some people can simply be the choice of foods they eat. If you are unhealthy inside it will be reflected in your skin.Acne occurs when the natural oils that the skin produces gets clogged in the pores of the skin. Normally, acne is prevalent in the onset of puberty when the body starts to produce hormones, it has also been known to be a problem for women during pregnancy. Since acne is a problem for people world wide, there are many forms of treatment, products and medications on the market.
Many people claim that some simple diet changes can cure acne. When I was a teenager I had severe acne and tried using what were considered the best acne treatments at the time. Retin-A was one of the most popular prescription acne medications on the market at that time. Noxzema skin cream and Clearasil were some of the most popular acne products used among my friends and I. I learnt the hard way that alcohol should not be used as a home remedy for acne and with severe acne cutting back on processed foods replacing them with a healthy diet including lots of fruits and vegetables.
Eating fiber-rich foods like fruit and vegetables, wholegrains and cereals help to clean out your digestive tract. One of the reasons people get acne is because their colons are dirty. Undigested processed food and mucus over the years form really toxic stuff called mucoid plaque.
If you've had for many years a diet with regular servings of some of the following: Fried food, animal food (including dairy), sugar, tea or coffee, white flower, microwaved food, hydrogenated fats and drugs such as alcohol or aspirin then, you more than likely have mucoid plaque in your body. All sorts of nasty bacteria use these pockets of old feces as a breeding ground. One of these bugs, called candida eats sugars that it gets from your food and in return gives off really nasty chemicals in return that can cause all sorts of allergic reactions and skin conditions. Using diet as an natural acne treatment was not as bad as I had thought it would be. There are so many foods that act naturally as a home remedy for acne and are often the best acne treatments. At first I thought that it would be easier to just remember when to use acne medication or other acne products that I was using at the time rather than to give up on junk foods.
One of the best fiber-rich foods is called psyllium. You can buy psyllium husks from your local supermarket or health food store and you can easily mix a tablespoon into a glass of water and drink it. Psyllium husks is also the main ingredient on some popular laxative drinks like Metamucil. Moreover studies have shown that green tea is a very effective herbal treatment for those suffering from acne. Green tea is quite unique as compared to other teas in that it is not fermented. This useful herbal tea is steamed very quickly after it is harvested in order to keep all of its active ingredients in tact. Health care professionals have done many studies comparing the benefits of using green tea to treat acne as apposed to over the counter acne treatments. Those studies showed that green tea was just as effective in treating blemishes as its over the counter counterparts with the bonus of causing little irritation to the skin.
Green tea can reduce inflammation and aides in detoxification, which is extremely helpful to those suffering from acne issues of any kind. Overactive hormonal activity, which is a huge factor in acne breakouts, can also be limited by using green tea. This very versatile supplement is ideal for many types of people suffering from blemish problems. You can drink it as a tea, there are facial creams that you can use that contain green tea and can also be consumed in pill form. So no matter what your lifestyle might be you can find a way to incorporate using green tea to combat your acne. If you drink green tea to clear up your acne make sure that you do not add any sugar or other types of sweeteners to your tea. Doing so will result in all the positive effects of the tea to be negated.
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum