The Truth About The Weight Loss Alli Pill
- Author Marie Miller
- Published September 7, 2008
- Word count 794
Are you considering using the weight loss Alli pill to shed your extra pounds? Do you want to know if it really works? Sure you do, but you may not like everything you read or hear about it. However, like any other weight loss pill it has it advantages and disadvantages. This article will take a look at both sides of the equation.
Normally most people like you will take on a new diet plan or a pill without a 2nd thought. You liked the way all the before and after pictures looked on the TV commercials. People that weren't thin and sexy now look thin and sexy after being on the diet. Yeah, that's for you, right?
However, with any special diet or diet pill, you need to consult your doctor. It's very important for you and your doctor to know you are fundamentally healthy enough to go on a diet regardless of the type of diet you're planning. In addition your doctor can monitor your progress and tell if you began to develop any health issues while being on the diet. It's always better to be safe and than sorry.
How does the Alli Pill work?
Basically it works as a fat blocker. This means it will stop your body from absorbing the fat from the foods you eat. Many people think that just because it blocks the fat they can pig out on fatty foods. Don't you believe it; it doesn't work that way.
Alli should always be used along with a diet plan that is low fat. When doing so your vegetable and fruit intake should increase to ensure your body receives the necessary vitamins and nutrition. One of the drawbacks to using weight loss Alli pill is the reduction in the amount of protein your body would normally absorb.
As you know you draw energy from protein. Therefore, if your protein drops below a healthy level, you may experience a sense of tiredness, loss of mental sharpness and a general overall feeling of just not feeling well. If your veggie and fruit intake doesn't overcome those feelings, you may find your doctor will advise you to take supplements to bring your energy level back up.
Even though your energy level may be affected there is another major side effect that could be much more serious to your physical health. Alli can have a strong affect on your bowels and your digestive system as a whole. As with any drug it takes your body a little time to become accustomed to the foreign substance from the pill.
This is particularly true at the outset of taking Alli. Because it prevents the digestive system from absorbing the fat in your diet it passes directly to your bowels for elimination. Unfortunately this can occur quickly and at the most inopportune times. This possibility of the loose bowel movements is so great that the maker of Alli makes a very specific comment about it on their corporate web site.
They go so far as to warn you to be prepared for the onslaught of uncontrollable bowels by having a change of clothing with you and to wear dark colored pants. But you need to know that as your body becomes customized to the chemicals released by Alli, the loose bowel syndrome will decrease in severity and frequency. Also sticking with a low fat diet as mentioned above there is less chance for an accident occurring.
Ok you know about the disadvantages of the weight loss Alli pill. Now it's time for you to learn about the advantages of this remarkable pill. First Alli, which is the over the counter name that you can buy without a prescription, is the only weight loss drug with the Federal Drug Administration's seal of approval for the claims of helping to lose weight.
As you may know people which are overweight have a propensity to being diagnosed with type two diabetes. In a recent study of the Alli drug, it was shown to help reduce the risk of developing this diabetic disease.
In addition the study also showed that when people took the weight loss Alli pill, in conjunction with a reduced calorie intake and exercise, they could expect to lose a greater amount of weight. The manufacture has stated that it is possible for you to lose up to fifty percent more weight when you combine the three.
Think about instead of losing say 20 lbs. you would be looking at losing thirty pounds. Now is that great or what!
You now have the good, bad and ugly about the weight loss Alli pill. If you really want to lose the weight, it's time for you to call your doctor and see if it's right for you.
Marie Miller writes for the popular website Weight Loss Consumer Report. Want to discover how to quickly lose all the weight you want? Get "The 7 Fat Loss Secrets" FREE from http://www.weightlossconsumerreport.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Methods To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Hips, Kicks & Sides
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: 3 Ab-Strengthening Workouts
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Basic Ways To Lose Weight Through Exercise & Diet
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: The Victory Stretch
- Eliminate Negative Thoughts And Lose Weight
- The Flat Belly Fix
- Exercise To Reduce Belly Fat For A Female At Home: Burpees
- Quarantine Up
- 4 Most Effective Foods that Burn Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight With Green Tea Fast and No Risk?
- Your muscles is your power and beauty!
- 7 Natural Ways To Lose Your Belly Fat
- 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making
- The Best Way To Get Sexy Female Abs
- 7 Health Pointers for the Fitness Women
- Best Diet Plan to Loose Weight
- The Powerful Keto Fat Burning Diet
- How to Know the Authentic Fat Loss Diet Pills
- 4 Simple Ways To Stay Motivated For Women
- Impact of Combining Hemp Oil on the Keto Diet
- What is H.I.I.T., the One Minute Weight Loss Routine?
- How to Benefit from Keto Meal Plan
- Paleo Versus Keto Diet
- Tea is born to lose weight
- Techniques for Rapid Weight Loss Success
- What is Calorie Deficit
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Free Natural Weight Loss Plans
- Losing Weight Doesn’t Have To Be Hard - Try These Simple Tips